Sign in to follow this  
scottysprings

Les Royaux de Montréal

I put a lot of time into this project so I'm especially proud of how it turned out. The wordmarks are my first ever custom scripts but I'm very happy with the finished product. Praise me, damnit! :D

royaux-de-mont.png

From a glance it looks an awful lot like the Dodgers. Maybe thats just because of the blue. Other than that, this is a pretty good concept, love that fleur-de-lis M.

I really like the number font and the socks. The wordmarks look a little sloppy. Good work for a custom script, though. Have you thought of using the FDL as an M? If you look at the shape of the FDL, you could do a custom M from it.

I agree that it looks kind of like the Dodgers, but I like it. Especially the cap logo, very creative Scotty.

I like it, but ''royeaux'' is not a french word, we say ''royaux''.

I like it, but I think it needs a secondary color. What is the name for the font you are using for those numbers? I like them. Good job.

I like it, but ''royeaux'' is not a french word, we say ''royaux''.

God damnit >:( I'm supposed to be a good French student too, I don't know why I didn't realize the online dictionary was wrong. Here's the change:

royaux-de-mont.png

What is the name for the font you are using for those numbers?

I'm not sure the name of it but I believe it's been used in the MLB before (White Sox uniforms ring a bell). It can be found on the Liebe Athletic Lettering site.

Not a fan of the cap logo. It doesnt look right. The word mark is nice and I like the overall set.

The concept looks great. I have no complaints. The cap logo is really good too.