pujols logo

1stDownCreative

Wow. You are really producing some nice concepts on here. That is a great logo, I don't think Albert would mind using that himself. My only suggestion would be to use something other than a 5, because theres a few other players with that number, maybe use an A or a P.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

First one, definitely. I agree about cleaning up the whitespace. How about turning that into an "AP"? Dunno how good it'd look, but it might be worth a try.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

i was messing around in illy today and thought this might make a nice pujols number 5 logo

5logo.jpg

If you want to put an AP in the original, you can by putting thin white lines to create the AP at the base of the home plate (outside corners to inside corners) to create the A and a similar line to create the P above the right side line. It would be more compact, and say AP5 in once character. Hope this makes sence.

Other than shrinking the width just a bit (just seems a tad TOO stretched), I think the first one is absolutely the best. All the others seems too forced. He is by far the most well-know player wearing #5 right now and, add the read and navy, and it seems pretty obvious it's Pujols.

Actually, I've using that exact same shading technique and placement (though in gray) when working on our (Springfield Cardinals) potential champion/playoff logos last season and this upcoming season. (I've never posted them here so you obviously didn't rip me off :D )

But all-around frickin' awesome.

Archived