Utah Jazz' patch in honour of owner Larry H. Miller

MVP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, the Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars share the award of "Best way to relocate a sports team."

I dunno. Norm Green came off like a slimebag when he moved the North Stars out of their natural habitat.

Well they've won a cup in Dallas and Minnesota has NHL hockey again, so I would think everyone won.

And what I meant by my statement is that the franchise didn't pretend they had no history prior to setting up shop in Dallas.

I don't mind the whole Jazz thing, I just can't stand them for switching to the crappy, generic unis they wear now that have nothing to do with their logos. I didn't mind the late 90s look, the mountain theme makes sense, but like others still prefer the purple and musical note look.

I liked the mountain uniforms. Maybe it's because the years they went to the NBA finals were the two years I payed the most attention to the NBA (I actually watched it regularly), but I think those uniforms really capture the duality of the team's name. The mountains reference Utah, and the colours and crazy layout kind of said "jazz" at the same time.

Hi,

I have been searching everywhere and I think someone on this site might be able to help me.

I would like to know what years each manufacturer made NBA jerseys.

Like I know its adidas at the moment for the last 2 years, before it was reebok for a year or two, before it was Nike, then Champion, and before I believe it was Sand-Knit Macgregor?

I would like to know the years from when these companies made NBA jerseys for the NBA of course.

And am I missing any companies like Starter? Spalding? etc

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Peter

Archived