New Powerade logo?

NHL1016

I saw that one day last week when someone in my history class had a bottle. I wasn't sure if it was another variety of Powerade or a new label, because I couldn't really see it. Now that I know that it is a new label, I like it, but I'm a little disappointed about not seeing the squiggly P logo.

The "P" is still on the cap, but I don't know if it has to do with the bottling, because IIRC, the Gatorade still has their traditional wordmark on the bottles.

The newest Gatorade bottles have finally gotten rid of the old wordmark. Not that I'm happy (or upset) about that.

But yeah, I imagine they'll use their stock of bottles and caps until they're up. But maybe not.

Yea I noticed this on friday as well.

It's nice, I like it. But I don't really like the fact that they don't have a logo, other than on the cap and on the side of the bottle.

Still an improvement, even over the"G."

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

G is absolutely fantastic. Like. Totally awesome.

When I hear "G" I think Gatorade now. Do you realize how great a job of marketing that is?

And not only do I think Gatorade, I think "Gatorade...rockin'. Get me some of that."

The G logo and campaign is shaping up to be a huge success.

I hate the commercials too, its like they are trying to make gatorade gangsta by makin it a "G" thang, having a lightin bolt as their iconic logo was great.

lame.

I do like powerade's label, even tho i'll miss the P, it still looks better than gatorade's current label, especially the ones with the lame motto's

At least powerade still have the flavor name in a good spot, unlike gatorade where its to the side and vertical.

Archived