Committee Votes To Ban Leaf Jerseys In Ottawa

Grandmaster C

meh, ottawa always pulls these stunts before the playoffs... like complaining about the HNiC play-by-play team, it's sad really. it's like pepsi's commercials, they focus on hating their rivals more than cheering for themselves. quite sad.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

when you walk into an arena, its plain and simple: its WRONG to root against the home team.

I just went to a WHL home-and-home series between Vancouver and Kelowna last weekend. Does this mean I was supposed to root for the home team in both instances rather than the team I like?

Does this mean that when I worked for the Anchorage Aces and went on road trips to Tacoma and Idaho I was supposed to root for those teams?

Are you saying that I shouldn't have gone on all those trips to see my favorite teams play in different arenas and stadiums around the continent because only people who root for the home team should be allowed in?

#1--it was a joke-

#2--it wasn't a mandatory food bank donation--just a suggestion--"If you wnat to wear that Maple Leaf sweater here, please donate"

It's all in fun--and that's it--it's not meant to be serious at all... :flagcanada:

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

This just goes to prove my theory--"Germans love David Hasselhoff" (OOOPS-that's Norm McDonald's theory)

My theory is Maple Leaf fans have no sense of humour...If the Oilers did this about Flames jerseys--I'd laugh about it--I'd see the joke.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Leafs fans have no humour. After following that team, though, would you? :D

Have a little fun. And, hell, donate to the foot bank--show some rivalry and help out at the same time! Everybody wins!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

they should pass this law. there should be a HOME TEAM FIRST attitude.

I can only hope they do something similar in San Jose. its rediculous how many people are in red when detroit comes in.

when you walk into an arena, its plain and simple: its WRONG to root against the home team.

Uhhhh, no.

When I went to a Seahawks/49ers game in Seattle years ago, was I supposed to cheer against my Niners? Yeah right, not gonna happen. :rolleyes:

For the record I am against this type of thing. I figure if you pay for a ticket, you can cheer for whoever you want, Leaf fans shouldn't be punished for being Leaf fans.

.......did I just say that.......I feel so dirty... :wacko:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived