GoDawgs08- Olympic Football

GoDawgs08

The USA one would look better if the stars on the blue jerseys, were just a darker shade of blue. The difference between the star color and jersey color should be the same on both jerseys, as in try to mimmick that same difference on the blue jersey. A red alternate would look cool too.

you are doing that crazy thing pn both jerseys where you are leaving a part of the homes on the roads, i dont like that. like on mexico road the green sholders, why? just stick to the same template as the home, either that or make the green jersey have white sholders.

also on the usa pants make them the same too, like the inside of the stripes on both they aare blue, maby make the ones on the blue pants white

do you know what i am trying to say

you are doing that crazy thing pn both jerseys where you are leaving a part of the homes on the roads, i dont like that. like on mexico road the green sholders, why? just stick to the same template as the home, either that or make the green jersey have white sholders.

that crazy thing? is it really that crazy?

mattryan_886463.jpgt2.ryan.icon.jpg

_39550149_marc_bulger_300.jpgbulger.jpg

by your logic these uniforms are crazy.

why? because thats how he wanted to design it. you can make comments and critique suggestions on someones work, but dont blatantly question his design ability and demand he change somthing just because you think it's "crazy" or you "dont like that"

Good job with these. One thing I would change is Mexico's helmet...would look way better using the "M" logo from the WBC caps. See below*

7512.gif

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

take a look at my sig

First of all, I really like these. In fact probably better than mine. But I am a little angry that somebody else would start another Olympic Football thread to compete with mine. I'm not saying these are bad designs, because I think they are great, but I am a little mad that you would start the same kind of thread as mine. Not trying to make any enemies, here I just would appreciate it if you wouldn't copy my idea.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

take a look at my sig

First of all, I really like these. In fact probably better than mine. But I am a little angry that somebody else would start another Olympic Football thread to compete with mine. I'm not saying these are bad designs, because I think they are great, but I am a little mad that you would start the same kind of thread as mine. Not trying to make any enemies, here I just would appreciate it if you wouldn't copy my idea.

Do a search for Buffalo Bills concepts. Go ahead, I'll wait....

Done? Now that you have finished the 50th thread in which a person tried to redo the Bills, you should realize how wrong you are to be angry about this. You don't own the idea of Olympic Football, and he is perfectly justified in creating his own thread.

Would you have been happier if he hijacked your thread with his concepts?

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

take a look at my sig

Do a search for Buffalo Bills concepts and you'll realize how wrong you are to be angry about this. Would you have been happier if he hijacked your thread with his concepts?

Yes, I was a little angry, and no I wouldn't have wanted him to hijack my thread. I am glad that he started his own thread. Bills concepts are all just one team, and many people want to put their own stuff out there, this was different because it was my own idea. I think I did get too mad at seeing this, but it was just because it was a very unique idea and I didn't want anybody copying it. Sorry if it came out the wrong way. I apologize for getting so upset.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

take a look at my sig

Do a search for Buffalo Bills concepts and you'll realize how wrong you are to be angry about this. Would you have been happier if he hijacked your thread with his concepts?

Yes, I was a little angry, and no I wouldn't have wanted him to hijack my thread. I am glad that he started his own thread. Bills concepts are all just one team, and many people want to put their own stuff out there, this was different because it was my own idea. I think I did get too mad at seeing this, but it was just because it was a very unique idea and I didn't want anybody copying it. Sorry if it came out the wrong way. I apologize for getting so upset.

Yeah, it really isnt like a copyrighted idea that you had, that would be like you doing a SEC Football Concept Project and me saying no you cant do that because I started it first, I mean wbachmann made a good point, search for some OKC Thunder concepts, there are about 200 but I bet that the first person to do one didnt say you stole my idea by doing a OKC concept to the 2nd person.

EDIT - It really isnt that unique, go look at mghelmets, he has Olympic Style Helmets there and Im sure this has been done before, I used to make teams like that on Madden even.

As for the Concepts, I really like the USA ones, but like everyone else said make the Stars on the Home a darker shade of blue so it looks sublimited. the Mexico ones look awesome especially the Away, dont change it cause it looks good like that. I would love to see thes in action too ;) keep up the good work!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

take a look at my sig

Yeah, it really isnt like a copyrighted idea that you had, that would be like you doing a SEC Football Concept Project and me saying no you cant do that because I started it first, I mean wbachmann made a good point, search for some OKC Thunder concepts, there are about 200 but I bet that the first person to do one didnt say you stole my idea by doing a OKC concept to the 2nd person.

EDIT - It really isnt that unique, go look at mghelmets, he has Olympic Style Helmets there and Im sure this has been done before, I used to make teams like that on Madden even.

As for the Concepts, I really like the USA ones, but like everyone else said make the Stars on the Home a darker shade of blue so it looks sublimited. the Mexico ones look awesome especially the Away, dont change it cause it looks good like that. I would love to see thes in action too ;) keep up the good work!

Okay, now I realize that all that I posted above was stupid, and I never should have even been angry at anybody for this. I apologize to GoDawgs08 and anybody else that read this. I just got worked up over nothing and I shouldn't have even posted anything about it. These are very good concepts and are better than the ones in my thread. Once again I apologize for anything offensive that I had said in the posts above, I just very carried away and I am very sorry.

Man, I'm starting to sound like spammy now.

that crazy thing? is it really that crazy?

mattryan_886463.jpgt2.ryan.icon.jpg

_39550149_marc_bulger_300.jpgbulger.jpg

by your logic these uniforms are crazy.

why? because thats how he wanted to design it. you can make comments and critique suggestions on someones work, but dont blatantly question his design ability and demand he change somthing just because you think it's "crazy" or you "dont like that"

yeh well i didnt mean it like the way you took it. i was just saying that it might be nice to see some other options, and it is a personal pet-peeve when uniforms have parts of them that are the same of both home and road.

i was not trying to put down his work or even call it crazy, i guess what i was saying just came out wrong

Archived