Banner Sigs

BJBerthiaume

Great! I will have your requests up soon, but not tonight. My high school's hockey team is in the State Tourney and we play at 8 tonight, so I won't be home to do them. But stay tuned over the weekend, I'll have them fer sher.

That's right high school hockey really exists in Minnesota. Darn...

If you are ever in Minnesota at this time of year, buy a ticket. It is one of the best experiences you will ever have. By the way, our team won tonight and are one game away from the state championship. I'm pretty sure I was on TV too holding up a sign. It was sweet.

My school has a team...

These are looking good.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great! I will have your requests up soon, but not tonight. My high school's hockey team is in the State Tourney and we play at 8 tonight, so I won't be home to do them. But stay tuned over the weekend, I'll have them fer sher.

If you are ever in Minnesota at this time of year, buy a ticket. It is one of the best experiences you will ever have. By the way, our team won tonight and are one game away from the state championship. I'm pretty sure I was on TV too holding up a sign. It was sweet.

My school has a team...

These are looking good.

My team lost in the semis. I heard there is an article in SI in the next couple weeks about the MN State High School Tourney. Look for my team, we are the purple/yellow team with retro style jerseys that we wear for state.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

My school has a team...

These are looking good.

My team lost in the semis. I heard there is an article in SI in the next couple weeks about the MN State High School Tourney. Look for my team, we are the purple/yellow team with retro style jerseys that we wear for state.

We have "club hockey" and both the high schools play on one team... It's really stupid.

6fQjS3M.png

korbyn- is this ok?

CurtZbannersig.png

I think it would be better if the background was white, make the logo stand out more.

If not this is totally fine dude.

No, I can change it. I'll have the updates up tomorrow.

Sounds awesome man.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 1 year later...

@JohnnyRfl and YessSir32: Don't you guys understand when a thread is dead? JohnnyRfl: You can't just request in a thread that hasn't been posted in sinse March, 20 2009. And YessSir32: Just because someone else brings back a year plus old thread doesn't mean you should request in it. This isn't the first time.

Can't you guys see when a thread dies, it's pretty blatant.

25yzwqg.png

Archived