WBC jersey customization from sportsauthority.com

DGivens87

I'm in the market to purchase a Japan WBC home jersey with DARVISH 11 on the back. Has anyone ordered a customized jersey from sportsauthority.com? If so, are generic numbers and letters used?

I'm just concerned because the total price for the jersey + customization is $99.99, which seems kind of low to get the real thing.

I'm in the market to purchase a Japan WBC home jersey with DARVISH 11 on the back. Has anyone ordered a customized jersey from sportsauthority.com? If so, are generic numbers and letters used?

I'm just concerned because the total price for the jersey + customization is $99.99, which seems kind of low to get the real thing.

I think they run out of the same warehouse as MLB.com, Modell's and possibly Dicks, so they all should have the same quality.

I think they run out of the same warehouse as MLB.com, Modell's and possibly Dicks, so they all should have the same quality.

Thanks AstroBull. My only concern is that, for the same price, the custom USA jersey seems to utilize the generic replica numbers.

Im just glad that Venezuela has dark red helmets this time around, rather than the black ones they wore in '06

Agreed. That was the only thing that made it hard for me to crown them as the best looking team in the 2006 WBC. Now they are. Without a doubt.

Archived