NHL wallpaper

Dave Ship

Those are fantastic! I love the look and feel of them. I'm not sure about the star with the conference logo. Because you can only see the STER, it could be either conference, and unless you know what color the logo is, you're lost. I think they would look just as good without the stars down in the corner! Great stuff!

PS. I love your Williams sig too! Your design?

Maybe just plain stars in the corner with the conference logo replacing the alt logo.

That would be tight.

Great job, as always.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Those are freakin' awesome, Mr. 'Nik ;) I too am not completely sold on the conference logo, as it stands out a bit too much for me. Maybe tone it down or wash it out a bit more? It's still amazing overall though!

I'd LOVE an Avalanche one in 1920 x 1200.

I have a couple custom logos I'd love to see on there too, but I'm sure it's too much to ask you to share the template :)

Great job again!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

predators2.jpg

Looks good.

If you don't mind, could I see one in your original template, using the main primary, but where the alt goes use the old one instead of the skull. I apologize for not being specific.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

You're going to have to do one for each team beatnik (which I'm sure was the original intent) because people are going to request until the cows come home! On that note...Toronto Maple Leafs retro logo? Primary logo below? No stars in the corner? Please?! 1440x900

Archived