Around the World in 16 Days

raysox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9/16: Canada

Half way through!

I actually had this idea for a while. Similar jerseys as Puerto Rico. Red sleves, with a stripe running up to the neck. I didn't know will I was done, that's what Canada's jersey looks like. On the road, I turned all the white, to red. Then to give it some pizzas, I coloured the part of the leve between the piping, and crease white. Just see for yourself.

Canada.png

Oh, I also tried to limit the use of black. Such as getting rid of the black hat.

No clue who''s next. Requests? Or maybe, I'll suprise you.

Edit: wow, just got that in on time.

With the Canada jersey, you need to either recolour the wordmark on the away, or recolour the NOB and numbers.

I'm also not sold on the little patches of white on the away jerseys- I imagine they would look quite strange on the field.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Day 10: Italy(Late)

Sorry once again guys. I had like no computer time yesterday. I bring you my Italy concept. I don't like how the cap is a block I, so I but the I from the script on the cap.(Looks like Cleveland's hats). On the slves, I made stripes resembleing the Italian flag. That's really all I can think of that I changed.

Italia.png

So 10 down 6 more. I'll see if I can do another one today. Maybe Cuba?

C&C

I'm about to start another concept on my EPL kit redesign, because I have a new series I'm REALLY excited to start.

Stay tuned.

So then you'll have, what, like 7 unfinished series going on? :rolleyes: Also, just an observation, but I have rarely ever seen you listen to c+c that people give you in any of you threads, especially in this series. Many suggestions have been made but all have been ignored. What's the point on people commenting and giving criticism if it isn't put to good use? The only time you don't need to make updates is if the concepts are perfect and most of these are far from it.

As for your latest one, the cap logo looks like a J when it isn't next to a wordmark. The flag piping is pretty good but it doesn't match the solid blue or white piping at all.

Day 11: Cuba

Really, the main focus on this concept was to get rid of those horrid monochrome red jerseys. I just put swooshes on the sleves., then changed the pants colour. Not much ,Enjoy.

Cuba.png

Any requests for next?

Teams left:

USA

Taipei

Puerto Rico

Panama

Dominican Republic

Day 12: Taipei

Wow, I've had to type this 3 times...(internet explorer is being an ass)

No takers on requests, so I just did Taipei. The only major change was side paneling, on their jerseys. I used the Texans font to try and match the hat logo.

Taipei.png

I actually really like the new hat template, it shows the hat design better.

Requests, or I'll surprise you for tomorrow.

Day 12: Taipei

Wow, I've had to type this 3 times...(internet explorer is being an ass)

No takers on requests, so I just did Taipei. The only major change was side paneling, on their jerseys. I used the Texans font to try and match the hat logo.

Taipei.png

I actually really like the new hat template, it shows the hat design better.

Requests, or I'll surprise you for tomorrow.

I would expect something more creative from you for CT. This design seems uninspired, especially the wordmark.

Day 13(late): Panama

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy the last 2 days. So here is my concept for yesterday. It's for Panama. Nothing special, some piping, and a block font.

Panama.png

I'm getting low on good ideas...

Tomorrow, I'll try to get Puerto Rico, AND the Dominican Republic.

I'm saving the US for last, cause I want a new logo set.

Day 14(Late): Puerto Rico

Hey guys. I plan to post 2 today, this one, and the DR later. This was inspired by a shirt the coach on the other team was wearing at my baseball game. I'm suprised about how the Predators font goes so well the PR logo. Oh, and I used a block font instead of the Nashville letters.

PuertoRico.png

DR will be up later, then the USA.

Btw, the US will have new logos.

I agree with patsox, it looks to me like you just sort of rushed through Taipei in order to get to the US and Dominican Republic faster.

I couldn't agree more. After your Chinese writing for China, I thought Taipei was going to be a good one. You should try the Chinese writing for this one, IMO.

I agree with patsox, it looks to me like you just sort of rushed through Taipei in order to get to the US and Dominican Republic faster.

I couldn't agree more. After your Chinese writing for China, I thought Taipei was going to be a good one. You should try the Chinese writing for this one, IMO.

Yeah, I actually just realized i did that while working on my DR concept.

I'm working on a rebrand for the Royals right now, but I'll get to it

Archived