Around the World in 16 Days

raysox

Day 15: Dominican Republic

Alright. This was based off the MLB practice jerseys from the last couple years. an'd that's pretty much it.

DominicanRepublic.png

I actually don't think I can get the US up tomorrow. I'm heading out of town, and i'm not sure I can get the internet. If I can I'll post it, if not, Sunday night.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with patsox, it looks to me like you just sort of rushed through Taipei in order to get to the US and Dominican Republic faster.

I actually think most of these "concepts" seem sorta rushed. Like with your last White Sox "concept" I would actually consider these to be tweaks. You're using existing logos/wordmarks and just slapping them on (kind of crudely, I might add) templates while throwing in colors and packaging them as full concepts. In fact it seems like every other concept has the "nothing much here" or "nothing really special" qualification attached to it.

I guess what I'm getting at is I don't really see the merits of a whole series of WBC teams if they're gonna be mediocre, when I'd love to see you stick to maybe three or four of them well done instead.

16/16 USA

Finally, the last concept.

I know a lot of people don't like the current US logos, so I made new ones. I made an interlocking USA in the Reds font. I went with pinstripes, to be different, I hadn't done this to any other team so far. I made the away a solid colour, because any dark jersey with white pinstripes looks like pajamas.

USA.png

So that's it.

I might go back and do some, but I'd like to move on to bigger,and better things. Also finishing up some series I haven't finished.

Archived