Steroid Pool?

If you had to choose five active players in the MLB who you suspect of taking steroids who have not come out yet, who would they be? I know this could be a very inflammatory subject and it is not exactly what I like to think about with baseball around the corner, but I'm curious to see what people think.

1. Andruw Jones

2. Troy Glaus

3. Adrian Beltre

4. Jermaine Dye

... and ...

5. David Ortiz

:cry:

I can't be bias here, I know Ortiz was an enigma when he showed up in Boston. I don't really think so, but I would not be surprised.

Hello, my name is Rich and I'm a baseball-holic. And an OOTP-holic.

... and maybe even an alcoholic. Oh no.

Travis Hafner, Jim Thome, Albert Pujols. Those are just off the top of my head. I may add more later.

It would really suck to see Pujols' name come up but I wouldn't be that shocked if it did. Hafner is so obvious it's not funny. The dude was tearing the cover off the ball. Then the testing got tougher and all of a sudden he's a .250 hitter. All you need to do with Thome is look at pictures of him when he first came up with The Indians.

BB52Big.jpg

1. Trevor Hoffman

2. Nick Johnson

3. Nick Markakis

4. Matt Holliday

5. Milton Bradley

If Johnson is on steroids, I don't want to see him without them.

Haha! :lol:

The last couple of years, the Nats have been seeing him without them, riding the pine due to injury.

1. Trevor Hoffman

2. Nick Johnson

3. Nick Markakis

4. Matt Holliday

5. Milton Bradley

The last couple of years, the Nats have been seeing him without them, riding the pine due to injury.

And that's why I doubt he's on steroids. If he was using, he'd be coming back from injury a lot quicker.

1. Trevor Hoffman

2. Nick Johnson

3. Nick Markakis

4. Matt Holliday

5. Milton Bradley

And that's why I doubt he's on steroids. If he was using, he'd be coming back from injury a lot quicker.

Never know until the list is ever revealed. Which 5 do you have?

If you had to choose five active players in the MLB who you suspect of taking steroids who have not come out yet, who would they be? I know this could be a very inflammatory subject and it is not exactly what I like to think about with baseball around the corner, but I'm curious to see what people think.

1. Andruw Jones

2. Troy Glaus

3. Adrian Beltre

4. Jermaine Dye

... and ...

5. David Ortiz

I can't be bias here, I know Ortiz was an enigma when he showed up in Boston. I don't really think so, but I would not be surprised.

Troy Glaus was already named

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/base.../07/drug.probe/

My five

1. Andruw Jones-that will explain his sudden fall off

2. Albert Pujols

3. Ryan Howard

4. C.C. Sabathia

5. Kevin Youkillis

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have a new feeling about performance enhancers in baseball. I have no problem with them at all. Cheating in one way or another has always been part of the game and baseball has embraced that fact. I think they should punish people who cheat, but if you find a way around the system by all means cheat.

1. Andruw Jones

2. Troy Glaus

3. Adrian Beltre

4. Jermaine Dye

... and ...

5. David Ortiz

My five

2. Albert Pujols

3. Ryan Howard

4. C.C. Sabathia

5. Kevin Youkillis

I'll change to Derrek Lee then.

Hello, my name is Rich and I'm a baseball-holic. And an OOTP-holic.

... and maybe even an alcoholic. Oh no.

1. Vicente Padilla

2. Carlos Delgado

3. Carlos Pena

4. Carlos Quentin

5. Rick Ankiel

A lot of Carloses...

Ankiel was called out on HGH.

Ya, forgot about that. I'll change my pick to Aramis Ramirez then.

i doubt Aramis is, but its hard to say. Not being biased, he has been pretty consistent over last few years, and hes not too big.

My top 5 would be:

1. Albert Poo-holes

2. Carlos Lee

3. Carlos Delgado

4. Andruw Jones

5. Eric Gagne

I was thinking of putting Josh Hamilton up there, but, well, I didnt...

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Whoever's mentioned players that have gotten better the past couple seasons (Ryan Howard, Matt Holliday, etc.) is foolish to believe that. Most likely, these guys were big names in 2004-05, then have gotten worse/injured the past couple seasons, now that there's testing/suspensions in place.

Eric Gagne is a prime example of this.

1. Andruw Jones

2. Troy Glaus

3. Adrian Beltre

4. Jermaine Dye

... and ...

5. David Ortiz

My five

2. Albert Pujols

3. Ryan Howard

4. C.C. Sabathia

5. Kevin Youkillis

LOL

Howard's entire major league career was during the steroid testing era, and he was ROY in the same season he was called up from the minors, which already had strict testing in place.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived