My Wallpaper Designs

crkraider22

Could you possibly make me a Dustin Pedroia wallpaper? I'll leave the picture up to you, but I'd prefer you to make red the dominant color and navy have a lesser role. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd use the hanging socks logo. Everything else I'll leave up to you. Thanks in advance but take your time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have time, I wouldn't mind a second one.

Size: 1280x800

Player(s): Heather O'Reilly

Logo(s): US Soccer

Type of Wallpaper: 3rd one

Any other information: http://images.ussoccer.com/Images/Gallery/...0080913_003.jpg

Sorry this took so long, cutting the hair and fingers were harsh.

oreilly-1.png

(click to enlarge)

No problem, thank you very much...these are fantastic. ^_^

Just wanted to make sure you got your Connolly one as well.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Could you possibly make me a Dustin Pedroia wallpaper? I'll leave the picture up to you, but I'd prefer you to make red the dominant color and navy have a lesser role. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd use the hanging socks logo. Everything else I'll leave up to you. Thanks in advance but take your time.

What size would you like?

Hey everyone, hope all is well out there. I have a few of these done right now. A few things here, I have some pics that I still need to cut the player out, so thank you to those who are waiting still. I hope to have some more new designs up soon.

Jeter-1.png Cutler-1.png Chipper-1.png McCann-1.png JayBruce-1.png

(Click to Enlarge)

Hey everyone, hope all is well out there. I have a few of these done right now. A few things here, I have some pics that I still need to cut the player out, so thank you to those who are waiting still. I hope to have some more new designs up soon.

Jeter-1.png Cutler-1.png Chipper-1.png McCann-1.png JayBruce-1.png

(Click to Enlarge)

Thanks for the Chipper these are great, I can use the McCann one too haha :D

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

1280 X 800

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

:peace:

Simple:

Request Format

Size: 1024 x 798

Player(s): -

Logo(s): Brewers Ball and Glove logo

Type of Wallpaper: anything that rocks in your mind

Any other information: Thanks!!

Brewers-1.png

(Click to Enlarge)

Somewhat of a bump...working on some new designs.

If there is anyone out there that could help me "cut" images so that I could focus more on the designs, that would be AWESOME. PM me or let me know on here if you are willing to help.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived