Wimpy Logos

Beast Mode

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x2 on previuosly posted Rays logo.

That is the wimpiest logo in any league, lol.

Well my fellow Pennslyvanians don't fare much better with the Phillies and Flyers.

2ly2w09.jpg

Bucco Bruce looks like he's visting New Orleans during Southern Decadence (be careful googling that) mincing his way down Bourbon street smashed out of his mind on hurricanes.

Ahh, Decadence. Went there in 2001. Good times. But I don't mince down the street, nor did I have a Hurricane. I did dance in the middle of the street during a deluge, though.

(Wait, was there a topic here?)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

wimpy.gif

Was popeye tired of eating spinach, because it made him fat, and decided to get a burger?

have the Popeye comics/cartoons been off the shelves - off the air that long that today's youth doesn't know Wimpy?

and on a semi related note, Alice the Goon (Goon Island) would make a wicked WNBAer/team name/logo

529842-popeye165_super.jpg

She is portrayed as an Amazonian giantess (her height is eight feet) with a large proboscis and prominent, hairy forearms and calves.

yep, WNBA to a T

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I think it's interesting/appropriate that a lot of the logos being perceived as "wimpy" come from baseball, a sport which, aside from the occasional post-beanball scrum, rarely emphasizes violence.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

1041.gif

Then, Tobias, mistaking a group of garishly clad men for pirates, boarded a van filled with homosexuals.

I see the reference, but can we stop making gay Bucco Bruce jokes? And why are some of you so comfortable making gay jokes, anyway? Do we really find it okay and acceptable?

Archived