Rangers' helmets scrapped!

vicfurth

I always thought the helmets should match the caps. That's why I don't like the two tone.

It seems like the reason they introduced these is so that the helmets do match the caps. Instead of having a red helmet and a blue helmet, I think they planned on wearing this helmet with both caps.

I always thought the helmets should match the caps. That's why I don't like the two tone.

It seems like the reason they introduced these is so that the helmets do match the caps. Instead of having a red helmet and a blue helmet, I think they planned on wearing this helmet with both caps.

If they wore the helmet with both caps, then it's pretty obvious the helmet doesn't match either of them.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If they wore the helmet with both caps, then it's pretty obvious the helmet doesn't match either of them.

Obviously, but what I meant was that they had red on one side for the red caps and blue on the others for the blue jerseys. It technically wouldn't match either but it would have the main color for each of the hats on each side.

Obviously, but what I meant was that they had red on one side for the red caps and blue on the others for the blue jerseys. It technically wouldn't match either but it would have the main color for each of the hats on each side.

Either way, it doesn't look good. ^_^

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Either way, it doesn't look good. ^_^

I can definitely agree with you about that. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived