Team USA Uniform Concept

siegel0572

So with the WBC in full swing I decided to do my take on Team USA's uniforms. I like the old USA baseball logo with the baseball at the end of the stripes in the S. The new logo with just the stripes looks like it is missing something. So for my idea I took the USA hockey logo for the jersey but am keeping the current hat logo. I know they don't match but I like how it looks so I kept it.

USAHomeUniform.png

USARoadUniform.png

USABPUniform.png

USAAlternateUniform.png

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

It's a good concept, but some things are really bothering me. The red cap with blue bill doesn'y look good to me. I'd either go with an all blue cap or a blue cpa with red bill. Also this seems very heavily red dominated. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I favor the more blue dominated US uniforms. And lastly the numbers are way too big. They take up the entire back of the uniform.

jNTsTyQ.png

Not bad, but could be much better. The wordmark looks pretty good, I will say that. Also I like the hat coloring, and the red-white-blue piping is a good reference to the country. I don't know if you meant that, but that's what I see. Now on to what I don't like. Most obvious is the numbers. Really terrible microsoft word stuff here, verdana or arial or whatever this is doesn't belong on a sports uni. Basic MLB block would look good. You need to get rid of the gray in the hat logo, it's really random and gray is not usually needed with a strong red and navy scheme like this. My last gripe is the cap logo, it doesn't fit the wordmark at all, I don't know what you could do to change it, I would like to see what you could come up with, something original, but this just doesn't fit at all if you want to use that wordmark.

Archived