Sooner wagers Scholarship....

BrySmalls

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys do realize WNBA or not, she'll be playing overseas where all the women's players actually make money instead of playing in the WNBA where they are only playing here to help promote the game. They make nothing here. They frequently give up playoff bonus' overseas just so they can come back and help out American Women's Hoops. How many men do you see doing that? Hell they don't even do it in a sport that needs the help (soccer)

I'm sure you'll also find that the graduation rates in Women's basketball are much better than men's basketball...not to mention what those degrees are in. I'm sure she'll have no problem getting a job that isn't at McDonalds after her playing days are over. Maybe I'm wrong but I guess I can make generalizations too...

You guys do realize WNBA or not, she'll be playing overseas where all the women's players actually make money instead of playing in the WNBA where they are only playing here to help promote the game. They make nothing here. They frequently give up playoff bonus' overseas just so they can come back and help out American Women's Hoops. How many men do you see doing that? Hell they don't even do it in a sport that needs the help (soccer)

I'm sure you'll also find that the graduation rates in Women's basketball are much better than men's basketball...not to mention what those degrees are in. I'm sure she'll have no problem getting a job that isn't at McDonalds after her playing days are over. Maybe I'm wrong but I guess I can make generalizations too...

Wow. I didn't think my joke would cause such an uproar.... :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

:lol:

Capp, stop while you're ahead.

You live in Georgia, right? Stop :censored:ing your sister.

You all are so deep in denial that you don't want to even think that you may be wrong.

Here's an idea...since you are a fan of Plutarch, why don't you heed his advice:

In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

I didn't think this topic would become this crazy.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. That's where the confusion came in.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I am hoping that the NCAA does not consider this as illegal gambling, and declare her ineligible.

Don't give them any ideas, Will.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

:lol:

Capp, stop while you're ahead.

You live in Georgia, right? Stop :censored:ing your sister.

You all are so deep in denial that you don't want to even think that you may be wrong.

You should win some kind of award for most ironic sig quotation.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
That's one hell of a bet there.

I once bet my H.S. political science teacher that I'd ace his 200 question final exam, in front of the entire class. If I lost, I told him he could fail me for the year (and thus cause me not to graduate).

Finished it in 50 minutes (out of 2 hours allotted time) and aced that :censored:er.

nav-logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived