The Greek Mafia Baseball Team Uniforms

siegel0572

So I am playing fantasy baseball for the first time this year, so I decided to design a uniform set for my team. So may I present the uniforms for The Greek Mafia. The colors are those of Greece, light blue, navy blue and silver. The script on the alternate uniform is ancient greek spelling. The players used are #4 Brandon Phillips (2B, Cincinnati), #52 B.J. Ryan (RP, Toronto), #39 Aaron Harang (SP, Cincinnati), and #20 Kevin Youkilis (1B/3B, Boston).

MafiaHomeUniform.png

MafiaRoadUniform.png

MafiaBPUniform.png

MafiaAlternateUniform.png

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Youkilis isn't Greek, just so you know.

I know he's not. None of these players are. He used to live about 20 minutes from where I live and he is a fellow UC Bearcat alumni. The players on the uniforms are players that are members of my fantasy baseball team.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Like the idea with the Greek, but those letters are gibberish. They are:

Mu

Delta

Gamma

Phi

Delta

That makes this team the Mdgphd. Still a better name than Oklahoma City Thunder, but I digress.

The correct letters (going for phonetic spelling and not direct translation) would be Mu, Alpha (looks like an A), Phi, Alpha. At least, I think so (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

As for the rest, I like the colors. Cross between the Blue Jays and the Las Vegas 51s. The numbers on the back are too big, and I'd be interested in seeing what they look like single-outlined rather than double-outlined.

You're heading in a good direction, though; I'm interested to see how this evolves!

Archived