MLS Redesign

theflakeband

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where'd everyone get this template? I've asked multiple times but no one's told me!

Check my post on like the 3rd post of the paint thread.

Looks pretty good everyone, except, the Disney one. I don't think the checkered kits was a good idea, plus the logo isn't much change from the actually Disney logo.

Where'd everyone get this template? I've asked multiple times but no one's told me!

Check my post on like the 3rd post of the paint thread.

Looks pretty good everyone, except, the Disney one. I don't think the checkered kits was a good idea, plus the logo isn't much change from the actually Disney logo.

My computer's being stupid and keeps telling me about "Quicktime" every time I try to save your template, so I don't know...

Damn eRay, you nailed that Gotham concept. I hate the new G logo but you made the orange in the actual logo connect perfectly with the overall jersey scheme, and it actually makes that logo look much better. The patches of orange color and simple, but very classy and a good example of how excellent a soccer jersey can look when you use a minimalist scheme. The Memphis concept is also solid, although I prefer New York...my main complaint on the Blue Union is that, well, the gray isn't as blue as I would like. Maybe a more sky or powder blue would look better.

eRay, both of your concepts look terrific. I would only change one thing between both of them and it's minor. I think you should make the "Ex" in "FedEx" dark blue instead of grey, because gray on light blue is going to be hardly legible.

elliott- Thanks a lot. I messed around with that Light Blue a lot and could never get it quite right.

patsox- Thanks. I thought about changing the FedEx logo colors but went through their branding guidelines and stuff and thought that traditionally teams tried not to change the colors of the sponsor's logo. I am not a big soccer fan, so I have no idea I guess. I just figured that sponsors would like for their logo to remain the same. If they change logo colors most of the time I would love to go back and change them.

elliott- Thanks a lot. I messed around with that Light Blue a lot and could never get it quite right.

patsox- Thanks. I thought about changing the FedEx logo colors but went through their branding guidelines and stuff and thought that traditionally teams tried not to change the colors of the sponsor's logo. I am not a big soccer fan, so I have no idea I guess. I just figured that sponsors would like for their logo to remain the same. If they change logo colors most of the time I would love to go back and change them.

I believe companies traditionally change colors on the dark color uniforms (i.e to white), but many times stay the same on white uniforms.

That is my own template I made for this redesign. I was sick of the other soccer kit templates. PM me your email addresses and I will send it to you. It is a vector template, obviously. Thanks for all the praise guys.

Archived