Florida Panthers retro jersey / Sports logo designer spotlight

johnnygriswold

the best part of that beezer mask was after the whistle he always sort of bent over in his crease with his head down and so when they showed him straight-on on tv, all you saw was the top of the mask/the panther head looking forwards. it was great.

everton.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd forgotten about that mask. Everything about that jersey was fantastic. Normally, I'd complain that the logo color appeared nowhere else on the jersey (and I would be interested to see what it'd look like with that gold color in place of the yellow), but the whole package just looked so damned good.

It was a fantastic uniform set. Its a shame they they strayed from it.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I loved that helmet. It is IMO, the most uniform-completing helmet in the history of hockey.

Eddie Belfour's Blackhawk mask a close second.

When did Belfour wear a blackhawk mask? I only remember the eagle as the only mask he ever wore in his career.

I loved that helmet. It is IMO, the most uniform-completing helmet in the history of hockey.

Eddie Belfour's Blackhawk mask a close second.

When did Belfour wear a blackhawk mask? I only remember the eagle as the only mask he ever wore in his career.

I was refering to the mask he wore while playing for the Blackhawks. The whole "Eddie the Eagle" didn't look nearly as good as he was with any other team.

And yes. An eagle is not a hawk. But it still looks cool.

Archived