My first personal logo

NDwas

why is it when a guy goes on a freak out spree and is close to being suspended (or a slap on the wrist) they always act as if they don't care. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't still be here. So cut the cool kid act.

about what??

sports, logos, designs? Yes of course, thats why I am here.

You all dont like me, I can deal with that. Its not gonna stop be from coming here.

*checks sig*

I am the better? Ummm...what?

I am the best...

Its French

"I am decent at best... yet still better than everybody else here.... "

"Hello, if you wanna learn from the best, you are in the right spot. "

seriously?

Have you heard of joking?

You knows, messing around??

Jokes should be funny.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is it when a guy goes on a freak out spree and is close to being suspended (or a slap on the wrist) they always act as if they don't care. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't still be here. So cut the cool kid act.

about what??

You all dont like me, I can deal with that. Its not gonna stop be from coming here.

*checks sig*

I am the best...

Its French

No...it's babelfish.

Je parle francais. Je le parle mauvais, mais je parle francais.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

about what??

*checks sig*

I am the best...

Its French

No...it's babelfish.

Je parle francais. Je le parle mauvais, mais je parle francais.

well you speak it poorly...

Very poorly...

It can be ban and graveyard time?

what would I be banned for?!?!

Posting my opinion?

I guess I need to say it here too... Play the sympathy card all you want, it's not going to work for you -- doesn't there come a point where you start to think to yourself "perhaps people are reacting to me a certain way for a reason"?

Other users didn't randomly start responding to you the way they are, they are doing it because of the way you conduct yourself... the quicker you realize that the quicker you will notice a fresher tone in the way people respond to you online and in person.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

up5.gif

up2.gif

up4.gif

up1.gif

feed_trolls.gif

My gosh, people. It's been three agonizing pages of arguments. Sigh...

Back to the logos. I like the varying shades of gray that Chestnutz used. Maybe create varying blue shades with a better font?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived