Go Habs Go!

habsfannova

I believe if they lose then toronto

they better lose to toronto, i live in tampa, and last time the leafs met the bolts they lost. school was not fun the next day :( (bandwagon fans, and all).

Ah, it'll be no problem... last time they played, the Leafs were without Belfour and were using a kid from the AHL.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

All 6 canadian teams in the playoffs is getting close... Edmonton's 2 points back of 8th place :flagcanada:

Contrary to what people say, even tho i'm a Torontonian (and supposedly hate the rest of Canada) I always cheer for every Canadian team to win (unless it's against the Leafs of course).

Maybe you can, but I have trouble cheering for the Oilers and Canucks, unless it helps the Flames--which would only occur in the regular season...

I was going for the Rangers, not the Canucks back when the Rangers actually made the playoffs and won...

If the Canucks make the finals, unless they play Jersey or Philly... I'll probably cheer for the other team--no matter where they're based--I will however cheer for all the other Canadian teams...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I believe if they lose then toronto

they better lose to toronto, i live in tampa, and last time the leafs met the bolts they lost. school was not fun the next day :( (bandwagon fans, and all).

Bandwagon fans?! Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Icecap?

OK, I must admit that I am somewhat of a bandwagon fan myself. Until 2002 my favorite NHL team was whatever my cousin-in-law, Kevin Stevens, played for. When he retired, I switched my favorite team to the Lightning...but only because they're local. I still would have made the Lightning my favorite if they still sucked.

Archived