Florida Panthers Alt. Concept

STL FANATIC

Because it is a more unique color the way they used it, I still think red should be the Panthers primary. However, I designed a red alt. for them. It's based off their primary jerseys, and what is now their red alt. However, it's got quite a twist on it. I like it a lot.

Version 1:

panthers_2.gif

Version 2:

panthers_1.gif

Comments? Critiques?

as funky as they are i love em. theyre totally awesome. id go with version 1, tho both are similar. the striping is great, and fits well. awesome font and numbering as well, it really works

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

maybe i've been playing MLB 2005 a little too much lately, but these remind me of this one blackeyed peas song...yes, your jerseys remind me of a song :wacko::D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow... funky is definitely a word I'd use to describe it.

I really like them...

My one suggestion would be: in order to keep the jersey less crowded, but maintain the thickness of the white stripe of version 2, I would've probably kept the stripe the same thickness and moved everything else (ie. the blue and yellow side/hem trim) down.

Very unique, very fun concept.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Like everyone else, I love 'em... I'd go with Version one though.

Excellent job.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

:notworthy: I love them! I like version one, the small white stripe is cleaner looking! Great work STLfan!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

it is cool. i like the striping. red is too orange, but i guess thats their colors.

Yeah, these are their exact colors, so if it's too orange, it's their own fault.

I'm assuming you used 485 C for the Red? They actually changed it to 186 C around 1996 or 1997.

it is cool. i like the striping. red is too orange, but i guess thats their colors.

Yeah, these are their exact colors, so if it's too orange, it's their own fault.

I'm assuming you used 485 C for the Red? They actually changed it to 186 C around 1996 or 1997.

Actually Pantone, it is indeed 186. Perhaps it has to do with the surrounding colors as to why it's so loud?

Thanks Nitro, though I don't take funky as an insult anyway, especially since most have said funky but good.

As for seeing them only players, I don't have NHL 2004 or anything for the PC, but I do have PhotoShop, and that means I can do some mockups.

I also happen to really like their logo, but eh. What do you find wrong with it? I'm always a little befuddled by their usage of gold and yellow though. I don't think a gold would work well on the jerseys, but I think they could make the logo yellow instead of gold.

Oh, and I also made a version with a softer red. It's weird everyone thinks the red is so bright now, since it is indeed their official red, but here I've recolored it with PANTONE 200 C, which, while not the Panthers official shade of red, is a very common red in sports.

panthers_2b.gif

Archived