Orlando Magic Concept

StarsHockey

Kept it simple and clean. I need some work on the secondary still, but I like the primary.

Magic.gif

Tell me what needs work, please.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

yeah it sucks

Your c+c sucks :rolleyes: .

There is a difference between "simple and clean", as you describe it, and "way too generic". It looks like you just came in with the idea of "I'm going to use the basketball logo to dot the i" and didn't think of the font used to accompany it. It looks bland and bubbly which contrasts greatly with the sleek modern look of the b-ball logo. For the secondary, if you are going to use a hoop, at least make it match the other part of the logo, I mean, make it flow, right now it looks like 2 separate elements.

looks a little to cartoonish to me, maybe a little bit more fierce would work

I was sort of trying to get a Disney-ish type feel, but an update may be up later.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

yeah it sucks

A man of many words ^^^ :rolleyes:

Anyway I think this has potential.

I like the font, because it feels Florida-esque in a way (sort of tropical looking) but it fits with the Magic name in a way too. The biggest thing you need to work on is making the secondary logo mesh with the wordmark better. In order to do this, I think you are going to have to either make the wordmark more detailed and complex or simplify the secondary logo.

Yeah, I was being very straight forward. Its too curvy, childish/generic and soft looking. the hoop the present secondary logo is going into looks way too much like old clip art and the G in magic looks just like the C. maybe with some uniforms you can improve it.

GO NETS.

It's way too generic. Not a good choice of font, but that is not the only issue. There is no life in it at all. Sorry to be so harsh but it is not a good concept.

In the words of Kanye West, how could you be so heartless?

On the other hand, I could go on for hours about what could be better in this logo.

Don't you want the JOJ?

Archived