Florida Panthers Concept

PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

This originally started as just a jersey which I posted on another thread, but I decided to go ahead and make a full concept out of it. This logo is based on the description of the Panthers jersey protype by the Miami Herald. The jersey and socks are based loosely on the Panthers pre-Edge blue jerseys (mainly the striping patern). Credit to ASM for parts of his template (Pants & Sock). Also Credit to whoever created the helmet template (Sorry I don't know who made it).

totalpanthersconcept.gif

Don't be to hard on me with the criticism!!

I like the red one better. I think the top one has too much blue, even for a blue jersey. The helmet's blue, the pants are blue, the socks are blue, the sleeve ends are blue. It's like blue overload, which might be why the red jersey is so refreshing.

The only thing I don't really like about the concept is the logo. I really, really don't like seeing a tiny logo with a big circle around it on the front of a jersey. The logo itself should tell people the team is the Florida Panthers, not the script in the circle around said logo. The cat's-head logo looks awesome- why not try using it on its own?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The red set = 10/10. That is an amazing concept and I hope the Panthers unveil something similar to that next season. The only thing I hope they do is just use the Panther head without the cirlce.

beLEAF

looks pretty good. I like red jerseys for the Stinkin' Panthers rather than blue. Oh and, DavidAlexander?

My first thought. You'd think he would pretend to like another team other than the flyers. Some people never learn.

As for the concept, Dave, if I may call you Dave, it's not too bad, but looks pretty similar to the Panthers pre-edge jerseys, so I wouldn't mind seeing a little more creativity in that respect.

I like the red one better. I think the top one has too much blue, even for a blue jersey. The helmet's blue, the pants are blue, the socks are blue, the sleeve ends are blue. It's like blue overload, which might be why the red jersey is so refreshing.

The only thing I don't really like about the concept is the logo. I really, really don't like seeing a tiny logo with a big circle around it on the front of a jersey. The logo itself should tell people the team is the Florida Panthers, not the script in the circle around said logo. The cat's-head logo looks awesome- why not try using it on its own?

I tryed it with the head alone and it looked dumb. But like I said before, the logo is based on a description of the Panthers protype jersey logo. And the design is based on the pre-Edge jerseys. Its bringing back their old look with modifications and updates.

I love what you've done with the jersey design, especially the red one. Like others have said, there's too much navy in the blue set.

I hate the description that you're basing it off. Taking a logo and putting it in a circle is so lazy, and almost always detracts from the original logo. Bleh.

looks pretty good. I like red jerseys for the Stinkin' Panthers rather than blue. Oh and, DavidAlexander?

My first thought. You'd think he would pretend to like another team other than the flyers. Some people never learn.

As for the concept, Dave, if I may call you Dave, it's not too bad, but looks pretty similar to the Panthers pre-edge jerseys, so I wouldn't mind seeing a little more creativity in that respect.

As soon as I saw his signature I knew it was him.

^_^

Atleast he has some solid work.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived