Jaguars getting new uniforms

thewhodat

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U2382-1240204924.png

Now heres a verison that shows some of the pants.

Teal Tongue lives 4ever!

Become clearer now, white pants with Jaguar head on side and thin black curvey stripes. No sleeve stripes or cuffs on jersey. Is there a Jaguar head on the jersey sleeves ????

It would appear that the "stripes" on the back of the jersey don't wrap around, and are merely "hooks", which mimic the "hooks" on the pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

very interesting...kinda reminds you of what Miami has had on their past two uniform designs. is that white stripe on the jersey going up and around or does it stop...as somewhat put...like a hook? if its just a "hook"...thats very odd.

Maybe it follows the center seam up into the armpit... and even down the inside of the arm... a little like the seam stripe used by the Falcons. That way the front of the jersey would still look rather plain, which I believe was mentioned before by those insiders.

very interesting...kinda reminds you of what Miami has had on their past two uniform designs. is that white stripe on the jersey going up and around or does it stop...as somewhat put...like a hook? if its just a "hook"...thats very odd.

On both the jersey and pants they have two strips white and black. They both stop on the back of the jersey mid way. I really don't find it that odd though. But I'll have to wait till Wednesday to determine my feelings about it.

Take a good look at the college football landscape...you'll have a very good idea of what these will look like. This may be unique to the NFL, but in NO way is it a look unique to football itself.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It's really starting to seem that they will bring the miami ( hurricanes) look to the NFL , Im just wondering if the stripes will meet up in the front above the numbers but below the nameplate. I guess we will find out at noon tomorrow.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I'm looking forwards to this. The new wordmark doesn't excite me at all (it's just an arched version of the generic Broncos/Texans/Bengals/etc... variants), but from what I hear about the uniforms they have the potential to be quite good.

"At our away games, we'll be wearing black jerseys, and white pants."

Er, you sure about that, skipper?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived