Jaguars getting new uniforms

thewhodat

Nope. According to the team, the point of this was to establish an identity, by having only one home and one road uniform, with no mixing and matching.

Yes, we wouldn't want to confuse people, when they turned into watching a Jags game, because they might have a different colored pant on. That would be just awful. :P

I find the owner, dictating that "we will only wear teal jerseys and white pants at home" pretty humorous.

This just in Wayne....mixing and matching is going on, at every level of football, with most teams. How many teams in the past 2 years, only wore one home uniform and one road uniform in the NFL? Lets see....

Colts, Packers and Raiders. That's it.

I wonder if those other 29 teams also had confused fans, with teams who didn't have an indentity? Or, was it just you? :P

Chargers.

Chargers have an alt.

Seahawks, Dolphins, Patriots, Giants, Titians, Saints, Lions, Vikings, Cardinals, Chiefs, Ravens, Browns

What?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. According to the team, the point of this was to establish an identity, by having only one home and one road uniform, with no mixing and matching.

Yes, we wouldn't want to confuse people, when they turned into watching a Jags game, because they might have a different colored pant on. That would be just awful. :P

I find the owner, dictating that "we will only wear teal jerseys and white pants at home" pretty humorous.

This just in Wayne....mixing and matching is going on, at every level of football, with most teams. How many teams in the past 2 years, only wore one home uniform and one road uniform in the NFL? Lets see....

I wonder if those other 29 teams also had confused fans, with teams who didn't have an indentity? Or, was it just you? :P

Chargers.

Chargers have an alt.

Yes, but in terms of mixing and matching pants, the Chargers, with their current set, have never done it.

Chargers.

Chargers have an alt.

Yes, but in terms of mixing and matching pants, the Chargers, with their current set, have never done it.

but that wasn't his original point... he said, how many teams have just one home and one road look?... so, not the chargers.

• 3 weeks later...

Those helmets are so damn cool.

I wish the uniforms were up to par.

It's not that the uniforms are bad, but they just don't match. You've got a cool super metallic helmet with a good chunk of gold on it. And then you've got completely flat (no sheen at all) uniforms and pants with absolutely no gold.

It's a bummer.

I do like the number font a lot though. Of course, it's replacing another great font.

Those helmets are so damn cool.

I wish the uniforms were up to par.

It's not that the uniforms are bad, but they just don't match. You've got a cool super metallic helmet with a good chunk of gold on it. And then you've got completely flat (no sheen at all) uniforms and pants with absolutely no gold.

It's a bummer.

I do like the number font a lot though. Of course, it's replacing another great font.

I agree completely. It doesn't match up at all.

i think it looks awful in madden. looks like true greenish teal on the helmet, and blue on the jerseys.

i think if they wanted those helmets, primarily black uniforms actually would have been better. make the helmet stand out even more.

I'm really liking that new helmet.

I thought it would look much greener in the sunlight, but thankfully it matched the teal quite well.

Thank God.

The Madden Screenshots make the helmt look awful.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here are some pics of the helmet in the sunlight.

Cant upload them because Jacksonville.com is a protective ahole.

Not that I blame them.

Pic 01

pic 02

Pic 03

Pic 04

Pic 05

Does this show up for everyone?

23414723E.jpg

23414736E.jpg

23425773E.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived