Jaguars getting new uniforms

thewhodat

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is another one of my Jag concepts. I haven't seen the uniforms but am going off of what I've heard.

To the guys talking about the NMSU uniforms, I think he was only referring to the piping on the uniform.

I just checked out your concept, and you really aren't that far off.

Here is another one of my Jag concepts. I haven't seen the uniforms but am going off of what I've heard.

To the guys talking about the NMSU uniforms, I think he was only referring to the piping on the uniform.

Ok cool. Thanks. Any tips? :D

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Haven't really been following this topic, I just saw it today actually, and it already had seven pages, I read a lot and what j'villejags has done does seem to match a lot of the descriptions AsM2931 and ColorWerx have given us. If what j'villejags has posted, isn't that far off, (and I could totally see the Jags doing something almost identical to what he has posted) I can say that I sorta like the uniforms. Simple is good. Less black is good. More gold would be good, but apparently, from what I've inferred, gold is being dropped from the uniforms (per se).

So, all-in-all, what I envision the Jaguars unis to look like, I can't really complain much. I would like gold to be used in the jerseys (if it's not at all), but I guess the general public will just have to wait.

By the way, great concept j'villejags. You seem to be (and apparently you are) very accurate.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the Jaguars uniform is going to be too plain. I'm assuming gold is the color they aren't using much, so that means that the jersey will just be teal and black (with white). Based on what j'villejags posted along with ASM's comments, I'm starting to think these won't be that much different than a practice uniform. I hope I'm wrong and these have something more to them, but less is not always more.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The only thing I'm worried about is that the Jaguars uniform is going to be too plain. I'm assuming gold is the color they aren't using much, so that means that the jersey will just be teal and black (with white). Based on what j'villejags posted along with ASM's comments, I'm starting to think these won't be that much different than a practice uniform. I hope I'm wrong and these have something more to them, but less is not always more.

Thank you for confirming that I am in fact NOT the only one who believes that.

And I really am now starting to get the feeling that I am NOT going to like this new set. At all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And I really am now starting to get the feeling that I am NOT going to like this new set. At all.

I've got the same feeling man. I loved our old uniforms.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

By the way, great concept j'villejags. You seem to be (and apparently you are) very accurate.

Thanks man!

No problem. I'm actually really glad that you're so accurate, because I like what I've seen. I wouldn't at all be disappointed to see those unis on the field.

I've got the same feeling man. I loved our old uniforms.

It looks like it will be a poorly executed ripoff of the Arizona Cardinals.

I doubt that the Jags would rip the Falcons' number font (though I guess Detroit ripped Jax' font, so font ripping is en vogue right now) but one thing about the concept that I really like is the enlarged wordmark under the collar. I don' t want to see an NFL team go with NOB-size lettering like college teams (Oklahoma for ex.) but bigger versions of the stylized wordmarks that teams use would look really good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm disappointed to see the gold leaving the uniforms. It will create a Kansas City Chiefs like unbalance where you have a lot of gold on the helmet and none to speak of from the neck down. Not to mention how little teal is actually in the helmet logo. Based on the truck I was hoping for a gold-teal-without-black color scheme that would be totally unique in sports.

PvO6ZWJ.png

jonesdrew.jpg

J'ville's concept is almost exactly what I have been imagining, based on all the tidbits of info that we have been getting. I thought I would like it, but now that I see it I really miss the gold.

I could accept this rendition if they decided to keep the secondary logo on the jerseys.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

This is the info I'm getting over on the Jags board.

Helmet same

Logo same

Wordmark changed(we all seen it leaked on the toy truck)

No Gold except in the logos and wordmark

Teal jerseys white numbers outlined in black with black piping

White jerseys black numbers outlined in teal with teal piping

White pants with black piping

Black pants teal piping

No leaping jaguar logos on the jerseys anymore

No jaguar head logo on the pants anymore

Jaguars wordmark under the collar

Numbers that match the new font

A very different look for the NFL

Archived