ST.LOUIS ARCHERS

Sigma Kappa

Hey,I'm here again!...thank you for all the comments of my previous work guys-I really like to read your opinions...

...this is an older stuff I made for fictional team!The hockey team is called St.Louis Archers....so enjoy!

StLouisArchersPrimaryLogocopy.png

StLouisArchersSecondaryLogocopy.png

StLouisArchersIdentitySheetcopy.png

StLouisArchersJerseyscopy.png

Thank you for viewing gentlemen!!!

sks7copy-4.png

Another good one, but I'm not sure the motion lines under the alternate logo work. It's well-rendered, but odd, I think.

Also, I'm not too keen on the silver jersey. Otherwise, great work. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Ha when I saw the title, I thought 'Archers' was going to refer to the Gateway Arch. But, I'm not too impressed by the primary logo. The secondary is awesome, but the primary is just kind of plain, and at the same time a little too abstract. The circle is tilted at a huge angle which distorts the A and makes it harder to recognize. Other than that, the secondary is awesome and so is the rest of the concept.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Love the secondary; the way the archer and bow are framed gives a fantastic sense of tension. Great work. I'd be curious to see if it would look any better with a slightly smaller vertical component to the arrow's path; basically, would it look better if it were slightly more 'horizontal?' But very nice work on the logos.

I'm not wild about the colors. They're both very desaturated and thus (to my eye) drab. I'd like to see some brighter or stronger colors. When you have two colors and they're both that desaturated, it looks flat.

I'm also not a fan of the jerseys. You have two dynamic logos that both evoke speed and movement, but they seem slapped on a plain, basic jersey template with thick stripes. I think you really need more curves and angles and differences in line weight on the jerseys. And (dare I say) piping. I'm thinking about the thinness of the arrow, the bow, the string, and the 'motion trail' behind the arrow, and I think some well-used piping with other curved stripes would make a good jersey.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I really like the designs, but I think there's something backwards about them. In the primary, the arrow is pointing down, and in the secondary, the energy flows from right to left, going against the direction we read.

Flip the direction of the arrow in the primary and reflect the entire secondary, and I think you've got a winner.

As usual, this looks awesome. Here's an idea for the secondary logo: (which I also like a lot more than your primary) why don't you try flipping the background shape upside down and play around with the top to create a mimic of the St. Louis arch? I think that would be subtle enough to notice but not take anything away from the archer and his bow.

OK concept, but what's the point when there's already a hockey team here??? Could you make this into a soccer concept?

I certainly hope you're not being serious.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Great concept. IMO, I would use the secondary logo on the alt jersey and maybe try to make the A in the primary look at little more like the Gateway Arch to incorperate that as an alternate meaning to the name Archers. Other then that i wouldn't change anything else. Overall, nice work. Very clean and simple.

Another good one, but I'm not sure the motion lines under the alternate logo work. It's well-rendered, but odd, I think.

Also, I'm not too keen on the silver jersey. Otherwise, great work. :)

Ooops,it really looks like I put motion lines there... :rolleyes: I'm sorry...it meant to be fringes (trims) on that clothing they used to wear,if you know what I mean...thanks for notifying,anyway!

sks7copy-4.png

Perfect idea for St. Louis. People know that city by its arch, but this is a cool way to look at it. I'd switch the primary and the secondary around because the primary looks like a secondary and the secondary looks like a primary. Also for your primary, I'd make the arrow point up...somebody else can explain why things should not point down...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived