ST.LOUIS ARCHERS

Sigma Kappa

I don't see why the secondary should be made into the primary. The primary looks like an actual professional hockey logo. Look at all the logos in the NHL, they are all simple and only about four or five of them have these little characters in them, but they are basic characters that let you know their team name. If you made that secondary your primary logo, your team could be mistaken as the Indians, or the Warriors, or something else. The A with the arrow in it is absolutely perfect, and gets the point across, plus it doesn't look minor league-ish like the secondary would if it were the main logo.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Wow...well done on this concept!! I love it. Its a great name and the logos are beautiful and the colors are perfect. Awesome job.

BTW...does it really matter if there is already a hockey team in St. Louis?? Thats why this is a "concepts" forum.

newsig.jpg

mlb_sh_kalasobit_134.jpg

like others have said I think this is well done!

StLouisArchersPrimaryLogocopy.png

I think it would look even better, and also be a positive subliminal message, if the arrow was shooting up into the sky.

Or you could turn the "A" into the arch itself, and rotate the logo to be horizontal, with the arrow going through the middle of it (from left to right)

Archived