Redesigning the AHL

chickenfish13

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I am taking the Iowa Chops close to Anaheim. I am moving them to Sacramento, and naming them The Sacramento Rush, based on the gold rush in 1849. I had a hard time coming up with a name, so it may seem pretty lame :D

I like the name and with the name you can use colors similar to the Ducks black and gold.

I had the Norfolk Admirals, and just to let you know, I'm keeping the name and location in hopes the Milwaukee owner will change.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Yeah, I had a hard time trying to fit orange in the logo and putting in on an orange or white jersey. But I got it done on the black jersey.

LVconcept.gif

Btw, does anyone mind if I double up and take the Rochester Americans too. I wanna move them to Miami to be close to their NHL affiliate the Florida Panthers. Not to sure of a name change yet but I was thinking of naming them the Miami Everblades After the Florida everglades.

Btw, does anyone mind if I double up and take the Rochester Americans too. I wanna move them to Miami to be close to their NHL affiliate the Florida Panthers. Not to sure of a name change yet but I was thinking of naming them the Miami Everblades After the Florida everglades.

I may be mistaken, but isn't there already a team named the "Everblades"?

jNTsTyQ.png

ECHL, Check it out...

http://www.chriscreamer.com/team.php?id=1884

canada.png

ECHL, Check it out...

http://www.chriscreamer.com/team.php?id=1884

oh man, I didn't see that coming haha. well scratch that name then I'll think of something else.

Yeah, but there are certain franchises that shouldn't move and Rochester is one of them. I don't care who they are affiliated with, they need to stay and keep their name. So, I guess I oppose his taking and moving of Rochester.

Alright, here's my submission. I present to you the Lake Erie Monsters. There was no relocation or name change, I thought it would be fun to do a concept for a team named the monsters. I slightly modified the primary and put it on the jersey instead of the M logo with the hockey puck. This one is definitely a little out there for a hockey jersey, but I think it works. Ok, so here it is:

HOME

lakeeriemonsters_home.png

ROAD

lakeeriemonsters_road.png

BTW, this is my first ever hockey concept.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

CFish: if there is still 7 left can you reserve me a spot? Seriously, I could care less about which team it is. Just give me the last team that nobody wants. If that's cool. It will be a complete rebrand, starting from scratch on whatever team it is. I don't really know much about the AHL, I just want to practice my logo creating skills. Thanks.

CFish: if there is still 7 left can you reserve me a spot? Seriously, I could care less about which team it is. Just give me the last team that nobody wants. If that's cool. It will be a complete rebrand, starting from scratch on whatever team it is. I don't really know much about the AHL, I just want to practice my logo creating skills. Thanks.

Ya, I dont know to much about it either. :D. I will reserve you a spot, just choose which remaining team you think you would be able to execute best with.

Archived