Redesigning the AHL

chickenfish13

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BruinsTemp.png

While wonderfully rendered, any redesign of Providence's AHL franchise that doesn't embrace a full-scale rebranding to the Providence Reds - including an updating of the classic "Fighting Rooster" logo - is immediately suspect.

I mean, in my humble opinion, anyway. :D

LOL

That's not a bad idea, but with this concept I was trying to give the Bruins a "PawSox" feel, as in having the uniforms be almost exactly the same as the parent club .

I present the Abbotsford Flames, I tried working with a A and F combined but nothing I drew looked good enough so I used the most likely logo the old Atlanta Flames logo.

Home

abbottsford-1.png

Away

abbotsfordaway-1.png

Alternate

abbotsfordalt.png

Yes they are the McDonalds of the AHL haha C&C please.

hmmmm, makes me want a quarter pounder with cheese

baltimoreravens.png

I'm loving what you've done with the River Rats/RiverRats. I love the design on the alts. The regulars are a bit dull, but are definitely professional looking. I would use the darker grey instead of the light, since it's so subtle in the logo. The numbers are bothering me just a bit. I made an instant connection with NASCAR, but that may just be me.

On to the logos. The primary and secondary are great. I really have no gripes on either. Ya done good, real good. The alt. crest is just a little off. I think it's the tail that is throwing me. Due to it being black it took a second to get what it was, that split second is what bothers me.

Overall, very nice.

I love that River Rats concept dgnmrwrw! That primary is very clean, simple and easy to see. The wordmark you chose works well. I like how the parts of the 'R's look like rat tails. The only part that is a little odd is the alternate crest. The rat holding the hockey stick with all 4 paws makes it seem like some kind of lemur or gecko. I'd like to see just the top half of the rat with the stick maybe incorporated with an 'A'. Instead of the rat's head facing up, he should be horizontal like your primary.

Excellent execution!

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Uniforms, the alt is my best attempt at an out there minor league alt.

milwaukeemuskiesroad-1.png

milwaukeemuskieshome-1.png

milwaukeemuskiesalt-1.png

This only confirms my opinion that all Milwaukee teams should adopt a navy blue/powder blue/yellow gold scheme.

Very nice!

Archived