chickenfish13

Redesigning the AHL

I think (could be wrong) that the roadrunners AHL franchise is the one Dallas took to move to Texas to be thier AHL club next season. I could be wrong though...

The Texas Stars are not actually a franchise yet. The Oilers can lease the dormant Roadrunners until a permanent situation can be found, but even though this is likely to happen, its not set in stone yet. Edmonton still has the rights to the Roadrunners and therefore can do whatever they want with the team. I remember they tried to trade them to Regina for the Pats but Regina wouldn't give in. So, in all technicality, its the Texas Stars that I am claiming.

Hey sorry I havent been checking in lately, i was on Spring break in arizona. I started working on my team, the Chicago Wolves, but i dont feel that rushing it is a good idea, so i am going to withdraw from this. The Wolves are back up for grabs

I'll take the Wolves, I'm moving them... I have to go but I'll post more tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind - I'm not going to be able to... Wolves are up again.

An update to the Pirates primary logo - nothing major, just an increase in the size of the stick blades, as undead suggested.

pirates-primarycomparison.png

Philroy, that's exactly the stick blades size I was thinking of. I also really like the redesigned wheel. Excellent work!

And now presenting:

Admirlas-final.gif

The Norfolk Admirals

(Sorry about the blank white on the bottom, Ps was wigging out)

Im not following the yellow scratch marks - there is WAY too much of it - I like how you started, but I think it can look even better.

I still have Manchester, I just am looking or working on the right look for them.

An updated Milwaukee set should be up soon.

Does anyone have a not vector action-ish template?

Updates, going for an even more original template with these. I figure that even though it may not be as classy, it is the minors, a better place to experiment than the NHL.

milwaukeemuskiesroad-2.png

milwaukeemuskieshome-2.png

milwaukeemuskiesalt-2.png

That's awesome firefly. The secondary is one of the most creative logos i've seen in a long time. The only thing that bothers me is that there is a maroon jersey, but no maroon in the logos.

What's the reason for the maroon uniform? There is no maroon anywhere else in the set.

The current wolves have a maroon jersey (see below). So, the alt is just a tip towards that. I suppose I could make it yellow or the lighter blue. Perhaps use the shoulder patch as the crest.

6100aCHI.jpg

Pretty nice Firefly. What is the secondary logo supposed to be, exactly? And I will join the club in not liking the maroon alt.

The secondary is either a vase or two faces. Or perhaps it's an old lady?

The patch is a pack of wolves, their eyes the only thing visible against a moonlit night as the lead wolf bears his teeth.

And here are a few choices for the alt:

alts.png