NFL.COM SALE

KevinMcD

Certain Merchandise on NFL.com is 30% off, and there is a code ("NFLWIN30") that will get you another 30% off apparel. Which equals out to about 50%.

I bought a Bills hat and hoodie for under $50.

saBS.png

Has this code expired or something? I tried entering it on a couple of items today and it wouldn't work.

I assume so, they probably caught on that you could get the 30% +30% and they were losing money.

But I would check with different merchandise. It doesn't apply to certain items.

saBS.png

$141 for an authentic? I couldn't get on that fast enough!

If you guys have been wanting an authentic for forever but couldn't afford it, jump on this. Seriously.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Just got this...

p2922911reg.jpg

and this...

p4672922reg.jpg

for a grand total including shipping of...

$35.09 !?!?

The Deuce jersey was already on sale because he got released and I used the NFLWIN25 code. Awesome!

(Tip - the codes are apparently case sensitive, tried the first time in lower case and it didn't work.)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

That's a shame, but congrats to everyone who beat the buzzer.

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

I thought that they had worked together. Otherwise, why use the 25 code at all? All apparel is 30% off automatically. Not when the season starts, though.

Archived