Sign in to follow this  
KevinMcD

NFL.COM SALE

Certain Merchandise on NFL.com is 30% off, and there is a code ("NFLWIN30") that will get you another 30% off apparel. Which equals out to about 50%.

I bought a Bills hat and hoodie for under $50.

Holy crap, replicas going for $44 on there with the promotion and code, I might have to jump on this.

Just sucks that the Customizable Niner's Alt isn't in my size or I'd pick one up. :cursing:

Oh man, 49ers authentics for $80. Hopefully my vacation check is waiting on me at work.

Has this code expired or something? I tried entering it on a couple of items today and it wouldn't work.

Yeah, it appears it's expired.

Shame too.... I had an order made last night but decided to sleep on it.

Has this code expired or something? I tried entering it on a couple of items today and it wouldn't work.

I assume so, they probably caught on that you could get the 30% +30% and they were losing money.

But I would check with different merchandise. It doesn't apply to certain items.

Also, try "NFLWIN25" as a code. I am also on the Buffalo Bills Message Boards, and they said that worked in addition to the original 30%.

$141 for an authentic? I couldn't get on that fast enough!

If you guys have been wanting an authentic for forever but couldn't afford it, jump on this. Seriously.

Just got this...

p2922911reg.jpg

and this...

p4672922reg.jpg

for a grand total including shipping of...

$35.09 !?!?

The Deuce jersey was already on sale because he got released and I used the NFLWIN25 code. Awesome!

(Tip - the codes are apparently case sensitive, tried the first time in lower case and it didn't work.)

I have never owned a NFL jersey before, and come April 1st that will be history. I couldn't pass up this deal for a blue Witten and a white Romo jersey for less than a hundred.

So I was gonna pick up a Alternate Matt Ryan Replica but I wasn't able to get it because PayPal doesn't work.

Anyone else have this problem?

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

That's a shame, but congrats to everyone who beat the buzzer.

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

I thought that they had worked together. Otherwise, why use the 25 code at all? All apparel is 30% off automatically. Not when the season starts, though.