NFL.COM SALE

KevinMcD

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

That's a shame, but congrats to everyone who beat the buzzer.

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

I thought that they had worked together. Otherwise, why use the 25 code at all? All apparel is 30% off automatically. Not when the season starts, though.

I guess that's my point, the 30% is automatic so you only need the 25 code, not both. I didn't realize at first that the 30% off was automatic, so what I meant was that you can't enter the 30 code then enter the 25 code. I didn't explain it very well.

For example, the Deuce throwback replica, originally $79.99, was already on sale for $34.97 because Deuce had been released. The automatic 30% off took it down to $24.50 and the final price after using the 25 code was a ridiculously good $18.36.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Smallest size on the authentics that I would want is a 52 (I have a 44 baseball jersey if they're comparable), and it looks like double-promotions don't work anymore. Entering the NFLWIN25 code will undo the 30% off.

That's a shame, but congrats to everyone who beat the buzzer.

Not sure they ever worked together. The '30' code never worked for me, I used the '25' code only.

I thought that they had worked together. Otherwise, why use the 25 code at all? All apparel is 30% off automatically. Not when the season starts, though.

I guess that's my point, the 30% is automatic so you only need the 25 code, not both. I didn't realize at first that the 30% off was automatic, so what I meant was that you can't enter the 30 code then enter the 25 code. I didn't explain it very well.

For example, the Deuce throwback replica, originally $79.99, was already on sale for $34.97 because Deuce had been released. The automatic 30% off took it down to $24.50 and the final price after using the 25 code was a ridiculously good $18.36.

The 25 code didn't work for me when I tried it, for some reason.

No matter, though...for all of what I did just get, I paid far less than the price of ONE Greg Jones authentic jersey. (Oh--and said jersey was part of the order!)

As far as I am concerned, NFLshop.com just got hustled.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

The code has to be typed in all caps, did you try that?

I did.

But...it's okay. I only dropped a little less than a buck-fifty--which is significantly less than that price of the main thing I even went in there for (that authentic Jaguars jersey--had to grab one before Weaver mucks the look up).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

I didn't mean the 30 and 25 codes worked together. They killed the 30% code, but I was saying that the NFLWIN25 and the automatic 30% off didn't work together. I went to a jersey that was about $199, added it to cart and it was $139, then did NFLWIN25 and it went up to $149. It sounded like others got those to work together, meaning it would be 30% then 25% down to about $105.

So the NFLWIN25 is pointless. You get 30% off anyway, and you can't add the code price to that. Not now, anyway.

I was able to combine the two, but I did it early on in the promotion. I just got my Witten and Romo jerseys at $60 something each, so I guess they got wise to it.

BTW, I was skeptical buying the premier jerseys, but I'm not as big on authenticity as many of CCSLCers are on here. I must say, this was a steal for two jerseys that look authentic until you start to investigate it. I'm really happy with my purchase.

Archived