NFL/Buccaneers design query

stewiek

Not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place forgive me MODS-

I'm in the process of applying for a design role advertised with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and, the application involves designing 2 pieces of Buccaneer-related items. As I'm blighty based (though a girl I know lives in Lakeland so this'd be great job if it came off!) I was wondering if any of you America-based chaps/ladies knew the following-

1. Season tickets. Do all NFL, specifically the Buccaneers use the electronic credit card style season ticket or the traditional paper ticket format?

2. Schedule Card. What is one, apart from the fact that it's the fixtures I presume? and what is the usual format?

3. Media Guide Cover. Would this be something like a TV Guide cover or something specific to thats sent out to media outlets.

I've got the logo and font, but anyone know where I can get good quality imagery from? Specifically Buccaneers? I'm normally good at picture sourcing darn it!

Much thanks in advance,

Stew

Not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place forgive me MODS-

I'm in the process of applying for a design role advertised with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and, the application involves designing 2 pieces of Buccaneer-related items. As I'm blighty based (though a girl I know lives in Lakeland so this'd be great job if it came off!) I was wondering if any of you America-based chaps/ladies knew the following-

1. Season tickets. Do all NFL, specifically the Buccaneers use the electronic credit card style season ticket or the traditional paper ticket format?

2. Schedule Card. What is one, apart from the fact that it's the fixtures I presume? and what is the usual format?

3. Media Guide Cover. Would this be something like a TV Guide cover or something specific to thats sent out to media outlets.

I've got the logo and font, but anyone know where I can get good quality imagery from? Specifically Buccaneers? I'm normally good at picture sourcing darn it!

Much thanks in advance,

Stew

1-The Buccaners still used paper tickets as of last year. My parents who have season tickets have not told me of any change to a credit card style ticket. The Raiders have thought of this idea, but only through team surveys which I received

2-A schedule card is generally tri-fold into the size of a business card. It contains the schedule and seating chart with ticket prices, advertisements and a plater photo

What are these ticket cards you speak of?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a season ticket holder at Aston Villa and we've changed from paper tickets which you tear off each home game to a card that looks like a credit card and you use it every home game by swiping it at the turnstile gate.

Many thanks to everyone for your help. I'll post my designs up once they're done for you all to look at.

Once again thanks everyone,

Stew

I'm a season ticket holder at Aston Villa and we've changed from paper tickets which you tear off each home game to a card that looks like a credit card and you use it every home game by swiping it at the turnstile gate.

Many thanks to everyone for your help. I'll post my designs up once they're done for you all to look at.

Stew

How do you sell extra tickets then?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Stew

Ah, those tricky bastards.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Stew

You don't. I used someone else's when I went to Norwich in 2006, though I don't think I had to swipe it, I just had to show it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Sounds like this would kill your ability to give away a game to someone, or sell it on Stubhub, or scalp it.

Sounds like this would kill your ability to give away a game to someone, or sell it on Stubhub, or scalp it.

Why on Earth would you want to do any of those? :D

Of course, I never would, I'm just saying hypothetically if someone, somewhere had these thoughts...

Archived