AL East Concepts

patsox

Yep, I agree with McCall, I haven't seen any creativity throughout this whole thread, I don't see any on this Rays bp, and I don't foresee any on your Rays concept in the future if you keep the same color scheme and wordmark. The Rays don't need slightly altered piping. They need a new wordmark and cap logo, and primary logo, as well.

Yep, I agree with McCall, I haven't seen any creativity throughout this whole thread, I don't see any on this Rays bp, and I don't foresee any on your Rays concept in the future if you keep the same color scheme and wordmark. The Rays don't need slightly altered piping. They need a new wordmark and cap logo, and primary logo, as well.

You're probably right

For the Rays I will begin by posting the BP jersey I came up with. I've never thought it's made much sense how a team called the Rays has had dark colored alternates/BP-ST jerseys. First off, the Rays hold Spring Training outdoors under the hot sun (like all other teams) and for that reason I believe the Rays and as many other teams as possible should try and use lighter colors for the jerseys whenever possible. I also feel that the light blue is severely underused by the Rays. I believe it is a nice color and it should be used more heavily, especially considering the colors you see in the skies that are lit up by the Rays of the sun ( do you see navy blue up there or light blue usually?). Finally, it would make them look a little less like the Yankees when they play them in Grapefruit League action.

RaysBP-1.png

Constructive criticism, as always, is appreciated. The rest of the uniforms will be coming shortly.

Nice re-color job.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Archived