Missouri Gold Uniforms

TrueYankee26

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Mizzou modified their current set about 4 years ago, they screwed it up pretty bad. They could really use a whole new look.

As far as the gold, Mizzou just seems clueless on what "their" shade of gold is. From item to item, it almost never matches. At least in this case the shorts match the jersey.

I'll be the voice of decent...I like that shade of gold. Its different for sure but its a bit more modern than the traditional metalic golds that are out there.

I agree with STL though, all their colors need to do a better job of matching. Whatever color they go with it should be the same across all teams. There's no excuse in this day and age to not use the same color of gold. I understand you are always going to have some fabric variations and metallic vs. flat, but the gold used by the football team and the gold used the basketball team are not in the same ballpark...

I agree with STL and pcgd, all teams at major universities should have colors that match across all teams. They get their uniforms from the same company so they should all match.

High schools and small colleges I can understand with different companies being used.

I don't know what qualifies a team for getting SoD uni's, but Mizzou should definitely get on the SoD train after this season. I know you don't have to be a prestigious school to get them, so I'm guessing it's all on the coach/A.D., but regardless, they need them.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived