Miami Marlins Rebrand

elliott

that is the worst script ever. you cant even read it, and the logo is horrible. This is definitely the worst concept ive seen in a while.

Win.

Elliot, just go kill yourself now.

I was on my way, actually, I brought my laptop to the cliff i was about to jump off.

:lol:

But on a more serious note; extremely nice looking concept you have here elliot. A few things though, that in my opinion would make it look better:

-Logos: They look phenomenal. The fish looks a lot better. The only thing that I would like to point out is that there is a bit too much black in the primary. I would make the seams on the baseball orange, like the Marlins currently have.

-Script: You know about the script. No need to kick a dead dog. But, I love the 'M' that you began the script with, it's very classy looking I guess you could say. I would definitely keep the 'M', but fix the 'arlins' and 'iami'.

-Colors: Great choice in color. The shade of blue is fairly unique, to baseball at least, and it is contrasted very well by the orange. I do suggest you incorporate more orange, as others have already suggested.

-Jerseys: In order to incorporate more orange into the whole Marlins identity, I would perhaps, on the home and away jerseys, make 'Miami' and 'Marlins' orange, and then outline it with the blue. That way you get a fair amount of orange in the jerseys, but blue remains the dominant color. I like the caps, I would maybe put an outline around the 'M' though--maybe white? I think that if you add more orange to the home and away the jerseys are perfect. I think the alts would be passable without any orange because of the home and away.

That's pretty much it. Great concept elliot. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously it's supposed to say Marlins, but the script looks like Marleirs to me.

The logo is very good, especially the standalone fish.

I think you should try and make a cap logo with the fish wrapped around the M, like the current logo.

I like the way the colors work together. But I would prefer to see blue as the main color and orange and black used equally as accents. The way orange is only in the logo doesn't do it for me, especially when the inclusion of it on the jerseys would make for a much more unique color combo.

I agree, you did a good job on fixing the script. The only thing that is bugging me about this concept is that orange is emphasized more on the logos and not on the jerseys. This is a nice looking concept, and your other three are just as good. I am really excited to see the rest of this series.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Here is the big update. Miami script took some time but I think it looks about right. The primary is updated with new script and orange in the baseball. I got rid of front numbers because it was looking cluttered, added a new number font and new piping, added in some more orange, and used light blue socks on the home.

Marlins2009Logos-2.gif

Marlins2009Jerseys-2.gif

Marlins2009-2.gif

IMO, the orange looks to forced now on the outlines because it is absent from the piping. On the script I would make the black outline smaller. Logos look way better great overall job!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The scripts look much better on the uniforms than the old ones. A couple suggestions, lessen the orange outline on the back numbers. It seems a little big. For the alternate I think an all blue cap would look good with the blue uniform. And lastly I think a slight orange outline on the cap logo would make it stand out more. Great job with the update Elliott.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived