Bmac25's NHL 3rd Jerseys

Bmac

minv2winameandnumbers.png

Download Photofilter. It's just like paint, nothing complicated, it's just that when you resize logos, they remain quite clean. Paint makes everything blurry, if you download it, you will be glad you did.

anaclassic1.png

It looks familiar. ^_^ I'm glad to see that one of my own concepts may have been an inspiration to you, if it's not a coincidence.

Will look into it. BTW- I had that Ducks idea in the back of my head, probaly because I saw yours a long time ago. I guess I never realized it came from somewhwere else. Anyway, thanks for the help so far. I might have some updates this afternoon.

I have a new concept for Nashville. It is a mix of the old third jersey and a classic looking jersey, useing the Sabres 3rd jersey template. Again, it is just a rough draft. If everything looks good for now, I will add names and numbers. One thing I would really like to know is if you think the silver stripes look good as they are, or if they should be white. C+C please!

Nashville Predators Version 2 *Rough Draft*

nashv41.png

Mmm the past 3 have looked basically the same. Use some variety, and work on your back number placement. It's wrong. Especially on the Ducks. Look at a real jersey for help.

I agree. The way to add some variety would be to trace some lines yourself so that it becomes a design of your own. Make the striping patterns different. Otherwise, people will keep saying it's a boring series because you just used the fill tool. I should of said so earlier.

As for your Nashville jersey, yeah the arms/waist need some white.

Nashville Predators

A gold version of the navy jersey

nash.png

UPDATED VERSION ON PAGE 2

Bmac...looks good. I wonder why the NHL franchise in the country music capital of the world didn't hitch its wagon to the country music world. I've always thought that "Predators" was a pretty lame, generic identity.

A relatively famous sabre-toothed tiger skeleton was found in the area, hence the "Predators" name.

I'm not sure what they could have done with a country music theme that wouldn't seem like a rip-off of the Blues' identity.

Nashville Predators

nash.png

I always thought that the Nashville 'Cavalry' would be a great identity...a horse mascot, bugle charges, calvary caps and stetsons, a cavalry-military look with crossed swords, seargent stripes, etc., an old civil war cannon lets loose when the home team scores. Have a guest c.m. star at every game. "Place" Cavalry merchandise in as many c.m. videos as possible (Shania in a big Cavalry sweater). The icons are many. Too many times a franchise will paint itself into a corner with its name choice.

Nashville Predators

nash.png

I always thought that the Nashville 'Cavalry' would be a great identity...a horse mascot, bugle charges, calvary caps and stetsons, a cavalry-military look with crossed swords, seargent stripes, etc., an old civil war cannon lets loose when the home team scores. Have a guest c.m. star at every game. "Place" Cavalry merchandise in as many c.m. videos as possible (Shania in a big Cavalry sweater). The icons are many. Too many times a franchise will paint itself into a corner with its name choice.

Sounds like the Blue Jackets to me.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived