Sports Logos Desktop Icons

Avenger23

I've been working on sports logo icons for my computers here at home after filling a request on the boards here for some USFL icons. I thought I would share what I have completed so far. I have made the icons available for use in Mac and Windows. They will work for all various versions of system software whether it's Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac Classic and OS X. I hope these are decent enough for everyone since I used logos available here on Chris' website. The logos are available through the links below each icon set. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I had fun making them!!! ^_^

I'll keep posting back as I get them done, and I'm open to making other icons if you post a link where to find the logo to make the icon with and which version you need.

Right now here's what I have done...

AHL

American Hockey League Windows Mac

MLB

Major League Baseball Windows Mac

American League Classics Windows Mac

American League Hats Windows Mac

American League Scripts Windows Mac

National League Classics Windows

National League Hats Windows Mac

National League Scripts Windows Mac

MLS

Major League Soccer Windows Mac

Major League Soccer Classics Windows Mac

NBA

National Basketball Association Windows Mac

National Basketball Association Classics Windows Mac

NCAA

Atlantic Coast Conference Windows Mac

NFL

National Football League Windows Mac

National Football League Classics Windows Mac

NHL

National Hockey League Windows Mac

National Hockey League Classics Windows Mac

National Hockey League Jerseys Windows Mac

USFL

United States Football League Windows Mac

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, the Minnesota Wild icons got added back to the NHL icon sets, and the links have been fixed on those two. Sorry BJ about the mess up there... didn't mean to leave you hanging there.

Oh, ha no problem. These are really sweet though. I might have to check a couple of these out.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay, the Minnesota Wild icons got added back to the NHL icon sets, and the links have been fixed on those two. Sorry BJ about the mess up there... didn't mean to leave you hanging there.

Not to be picky or anything, but the Maple Leafs don't use the TML logo anymore. And you didn't include their alternate logo. Everything else looks awesome!

Not to be picky or anything, but the Maple Leafs don't use the TML logo anymore. And you didn't include their alternate logo. Everything else looks awesome!

Which ones do they use exactly? I went off the logos that were listed in the NHL section on the main site here. I can change which icons are in the package to the correct ones.

The NFL file is missing the Minnesota Vikings and Tennessee Titans...

Thanks for letting me know, I'm fixing the NFL Icon file right now. Sorry about the missing icons mkersey.

The fixed folder for the NFL Windows Icons is updated now, sorry about the problem there.

Which ones do they use exactly? I went off the logos that were listed in the NHL section on the main site here. I can change which icons are in the package to the correct ones.

They only have 2 logos this year, the primary logo which you already have, and the other is this one. I noticed after downloading the pack that you've done a bunch of retro logos also, so the TML is cool.

They only have 2 logos this year, the primary logo which you already have, and the other is this one. I noticed after downloading the pack that you've done a bunch of retro logos also, so the TML is cool.

Okay, I didn't realize that the Maple Leafs went back to the older logo. I'll add it to the icon packages and post back here when it's done. Thanks for letting me know!

Archived