Sports Logos Desktop Icons

Avenger23

Just wanted to give everyone an update... I received a request on creating a set of MLB cap logos. So, right now I'm working on getting all the logos together and I should have them started in the icon editor sometime tomorrow or Tuesday, unless I get ambitious and get them done sooner.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else having trouble installing the icons on their computers? Are the icons for a specific Windows system, like XP and/or Vista?

EDIT: These are amazing!

I haven't heard any issues on installing the icons on computers except that a few people didn't understand how to add them in Windows. I have tried the icons on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. Along with Mac OS 9 and 10 with no problems. Are you sure you didn't download the wrong icon pack for your computer? ICO files are for Windows and ICNS files are for Mac, just in case you got the wrong one. Let me know if you still have problems and I'll try to help you out there!

Mac and Windows versions of the MLB American League script logos are now online. I'm working on gathering the National League scripts... hopefully I'll get them done before I leave Sunday for a two week National Guard school. Download links are in the 1st post under Major League Baseball.

alscripts1.png

alscripts2.png

Great stuff as always! I downloaded the NHL sets and tried to use them in an HTML file (to replace some horrible-looking logos that I had found elsewhere) but they're all coming up black and white in the HTML sheet. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, do you think you could do an NFL Classics one too?

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Hey guys sorry for the delay in posting back... I've been at a National Guard school and I have another couple of weeks to go. Yes, I will be doing classics/throwbacks for all the leagues. Once I'm done with my Guard schools I'll start working on them. BF, I sent you an PM on your question you shot my way.

Hello everyone! I have the MLB National League scripts online now. Preview pictures of the NL scripts are below. I also added a couple of requested icons to the main MLB sets... added the World Series trophy and the All Star logo. The Mac versions of the NL scripts set will be online here in the next couple of days. I hope everyone enjoys the new set.

nlscripts.png

nlscripts1.png

Will you be adding the Sounders FC and Philly team (once announced - on May 11th) to the MLS set soon?

I sure can... do you know if the logos have been released yet or do I have to wait until the 11th? If they have been released, do you have any links to the logos?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived