Chevy & Dodge out of NASCAR

BrySmalls

So, why again would Dodge and Chevy pulling out of NASCAR be a bad thing?

Then hardcore fans wouldn't attend races, root for drivers, or buy merchandise among other things.

In this situation, the "hardcore fans" are irrelevant.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So, why again would Dodge and Chevy pulling out of NASCAR be a bad thing?

Then hardcore fans wouldn't attend races, root for drivers, or buy merchandise among other things.

In this situation, the "hardcore fans" are irrelevant.

True, what was I thinking.

Dodge and Chevy shouldn't get to play drive-in-circles on the nation's dime. There's serious work to be done.

Like begging for millions to save their ass(ets) while doing little to change their flawed business practices that got them there in the first place!!

Obviously, it's an April Fool's joke, but obviously you can tell who is a real Nascar fan and who isn't. Real Nascar fans know the cars aren't the show and know that the big 3 have in the past pulled out and Nascar survived. Nascar does not need the manufacturers and true fans follow the drivers and the teams, not the manufacturers. Do your research and find out when each manufacturer pulled out of the sport.

Guess Ann Coulter's not really a NASCAR fan, then.

Isn't NASCAR actually NAAR? What's circling their tracks haven't been anything close to a 'stock car' for a long, long time. It was bad enough when they stopped racing their own products but the standardized platform makes the whole thing a complete joke.

THIS is NASCAR...

1974-nascar-4.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Obviously, it's an April Fool's joke, but obviously you can tell who is a real Nascar fan and who isn't. Real Nascar fans know the cars aren't the show and know that the big 3 have in the past pulled out and Nascar survived. Nascar does not need the manufacturers and true fans follow the drivers and the teams, not the manufacturers. Do your research and find out when each manufacturer pulled out of the sport.

Good, glad she ain't. That unintelligent ultra-conservative SOB.

She's ultra-conservative and the B in SOB, but she's no dummy. She knows how to play a character for fun and profit.

Like begging for millions to save their ass(ets) while doing little to change their flawed business practices that got them there in the first place!!

Not really my point, but okay.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Of course not, because the drivers in NASCAR tend to lean to the left.....

I saw, I came, I left.

Of course not, because the drivers in NASCAR tend to lean to the left.....

*Facepalm* You should be banned... :P

Actually I will be shocked if many drivers are democrats, I know Dale Sr. was a big time Republican and the King once ran for office as a Republican.

Then add most drivers are from the south in the middle of Red Country.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Actually I will be shocked if many drivers are democrats, I know Dale Sr. was a big time Republican and the King once ran for office as a Republican.

Then add most drivers are from the south in the middle of Red Country.

and hence, the whole irony of my statement :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived