New Verizon Logo!

BadSeed84

Downgrade.

You are a brilliant man.

He is pure genius. I'm embarassed to ask what made him come to such a conclusion.

I guess for some, April Fool's day is only a figment of the imagination.

Like my art history professor, for whom I printed a fake, photo edited National Geographic article, proving that the Great Pyramids at Giza were actually built in 1875 CE, and that the whole ancient pharaoh pyramid thing was a hoax set up by the Egyptian government for tourism profits.

I had him going the entire class, 1-4 P.M. He was ready to take the Great Gizeh pyramids off of the final exam. Then he finally opened up his laptop, went to the fake link I put on the article and realized it was not true. It was classic though, he almost had a heart failure. At 4 P.M. he realized it was April 1st, and I got him good.

I don't think Verizon's current logo is that bad. It's become such a known brand that they're better off leaving it as is. Thankfully this was just an April Fool's joke.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived