MLB Rebrand: Part 5

elliott

I think overall, this is very good work. Only things I can see are the feather/lowercase A is at something of a weird angle. And anything on grey can tend to look blah without a defining outline (like white or black). That being said, I like the yellow in the original Tomahawk a bit better than your version. But, the uniforms are clean, and look good as paired up. Overall, I like this set. 953 points.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• 8 months later...

Previously:

mlb-rebrand-bar4.gif

SEA | TB | BAL | MIA

Hi again, I saw bigmike's Braves concept a few weeks ago, he used the laughing chief logo, which is obviously not going to come back, but I was intrigued by what it would look like with a little tweaking and updating. Which of course includes cleaning up some of the messier lines, and I did that, and I used what I came up with for the primary. It's not politically correct, but quite frankly I don't care. Other than that, I just wanted to blend tradition of the Hank Aaron years. I went back to royal and red, and got rid of the yellow in the tomahawk. I worked in the feather to the home cap logo and brought it back on the "retro" home alternate. I don't have much time to say anything else because I'm about to leave on spring break. Hopefully you like it, see ya. I guess I'll read the response when I get to Columbia SC. :)

BravesConcept2009Logos.gif

BravesConcept2009Jerseys.gif

BravesConcept2009Alts.gif

I like the concept, but shouldn't the Brave logo be on the left arm instead of the right arm?

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived