The new Kauffman Stadium

Ez Street

Its what gives that stadium its personality, taking out the fountains would be like taking down the Green Monster, removing the ivy, or taking away the Yankees Stadium frieze.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Its what gives that stadium its personality, taking out the fountains would be like taking down the Green Monster, removing the ivy, or taking away the Yankees Stadium frieze.

Well, one of those did happen...

The Frieze did survive after the renovation it was just moved to the OF, and now its back it is original location in the New version of Yankee Stadium.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yea OPCY has a crappy set up. My kids don't even know it is there. I try to avoid it.

It is easy to avoid if you enter at the gate by Camden Station and the Babe Ruth statue. Just take the long way if you need to get to the first base side. Unfortunately, you damn near can't miss it if you enter from the M&T Bank Stadium end of Eutaw Street.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Yea OPCY has a crappy set up. My kids don't even know it is there. I try to avoid it.

It is easy to avoid if you enter at the gate by Camden Station and the Babe Ruth statue. Just take the long way if you need to get to the first base side. Unfortunately, you damn near can't miss it if you enter from the M&T Bank Stadium end of Eutaw Street.

Well we always enter from the Camden Station area, because we are either taking the Light Rail or the lot I like to park in is on that end. I have a feeling the O's may try a "kid friendly area" for the next upgrade. There is a TON of space avalable in the warehouse, think Chuckie Cheese with a baseball theme.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This is AWESOME! Kansas City fans should be proud of that ballpark (and it should land an All-Star Game soon)!

Now here's hoping the Royals can actually win a few more so this ballpark will be full and featured (in other words, avoid it being PNC Park 2.0)

bYhYmxh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived