MLB Hockey

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Jays don't pride themselves on being the sole Canadian team in the MLB as much as they could. They don't even have a maple leaf in their logo anymore. The set is fairly simple except for the maple leaf side panels. I figure the Blue Jays are a team that can make unique happen with their current logo/color scheme, so I made unique happen. The Blue Jays are also the only team that has a retro jersey to go along with the set.

C&C please. Enjoy!

TorontoBlueJayshockey.png

TorontoBlueJayshockeyretro.png

Braves, Phillies, Mets next.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay, so we move south now from Toronto to the great state of Georgia to visit the Atlanta Braves. The Braves have some very iconic piping IMO, so I really wanted to incorporate that into the jerseys. At the same time, however, I wanted to keep the piping from being distracting because the Braves can pull off a classy look like the best of 'em. I thought the design looked good for the third jersey, so I kept the same cut for the third jersey. So, here they are!

Enjoy! C&C Please, Phillies next then Metropolitans.

AtlantaBraveshockey.png

Okay, so we move south now from Toronto to the great state of Georgia to visit the Atlanta Braves. The Braves have some very iconic piping IMO, so I really wanted to incorporate that into the jerseys. At the same time, however, I wanted to keep the piping from being distracting because the Braves can pull off a classy look like the best of 'em. I thought the design looked good for the third jersey, so I kept the same cut for the third jersey. So, here they are!

AtlantaBraveshockey.png

Those are flawless. Don't change a thing. You nailed it.

AtlantaBraveshockey.png

Thanks. The only thing I was debating was whether to use the A on the chest, or the Braves script on their home jerseys. I went with the A and used the script as shoulder logos.

AtlantaBraveshockey.png

Thanks. The only thing I was debating was whether to use the A on the chest, or the Braves script on their home jerseys. I went with the A and used the script as shoulder logos.

IMO, the A is the way to go. It's much more identifiable of a mark than the Braves script to me...and Atlanta is "THE A" after all, right?

Here are the Phillies. I tried to go outside the box a little bit here, but I don't personally like it that much. I am very reluctant to post this, because I think I can come up with something better, but I will get some C&C first. I tried an underarm design to be unique. I really think the third template looks better than the primary templates, and could work a little better being the primary. I'll get some C&C and see what you guys think and then I'll make some updates.

Enjoy! C&C please. Mets Next.

PhiladelphiaPhillieshockey.png

I can't say I like the home and away for the Phillies, but I love that alt! You should try making that the home and away, and using the normal P logo on it- I think it's a much better jersey than the other style you used.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived