MLB Hockey

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the Mets. Not much to say other than I tried to incorporate black here which some of you might not like, but I think the black gives it some pop. Also, I used the Mets script because it looked better than the NY logo.

NewYorkMetshockey.png

C&C please and Enjoy! I will take requests next. I will try to get the Brewers finished, but if I don't, I will certainly fulfill some requests.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I would like just a little more C&C before I possibly update the Mets. I have finished the Brewers and have a very interesting alternate for them that I am looking forward to show. But before I show you the Brewers, I need some more C&C so I know what to update for the Mets.

Here are the Mets. Not much to say other than I tried to incorporate black here which some of you might not like, but I think the black gives it some pop. Also, I used the Mets script because it looked better than the NY logo.

NewYorkMetshockey.png

C&C please and Enjoy! I will take requests next. I will try to get the Brewers finished, but if I don't, I will certainly fulfill some requests.

Is there any significance to the design on the jersey other than the fact that you think it "looks good"?

NewYorkMetshockey.png

Is there any significance to the design on the jersey other than the fact that you think it "looks good"?

Not really actually. I am going to start back from scratch on the Mets and if I can't think of something to do in the next couple days, I will post the Brewers and then see if something comes to mind after that.

Mets update, then Brewers, Twins, Giants if I can finish them, and Pirates if I can finish them.

Also, thanks for the C&C guys. Keep it coming. I would like to hear some suggestions of what to do with the Mets.

NewYorkMetshockey.png

Not really actually. I am going to start back from scratch on the Mets and if I can't think of something to do in the next couple days, I will post the Brewers and then see if something comes to mind after that.

Mets update, then Brewers, Twins, Giants if I can finish them, and Pirates if I can finish them.

Also, thanks for the C&C guys. Keep it coming. I would like to hear some suggestions of what to do with the Mets.

I think it would be interesting, and funny, to recreate Mr. Met with a hockey stick instead of a baseball bat for the main logo instead of the word Mets.

Those side panels are so random, either tie them into the design or get rid of them.

I based the whole concept around the side panels, so it would be tough to get rid of them. The one thing I wanted for the Mets for sure was side panels.

Brewers should be up in a couple minutes.

Here are the Brewers. I wanted to incorporate the wheat into the primaries, so I used it as a type of striping. I really wanted to try something cool for the alternate using the ball-in-glove logo. I tried to use pinstripes similar to the New Orleans Hornets basketball jerseys, where they are spaced further apart. I don't usually like to boast my work, but I think that jersey is the best one I have done so far, but I really want to hear what you guys think.

Enjoy! C&C please. Twins next, then Giants, then Pirates.

MilwaukeeBrewershockey.png

Archived