MLB Hockey

BJBerthiaume

Three jerseys, three different logos? I'm not liking that part much. Also, the gold on the home and away looks really muddy next to the red and blue. You need to either separate them using white, or get rid of the gold altogether.

I'm liking the 3rd jersey, I can't really suggest any ways to improve that.

p.s. Edit the crest logo on the road jersey to get rid of the baseball. It defeats the point of making hockey jerseys to have a baseball on them.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments so far! I will try to solve the problem of the muddy gold, and I will put the away crest on the home jersey.

A note on the logos: I mentioned earlier that I wasn't going to change any of the logos to make them hockey related. The main idea of these concepts are the jersey designs not the logos. Plus, changing a baseball to a hockey puck is neither easy nor looks good. A black dot would stand out like a sore thumb on the jersey, so I am just leaving them as baseballs. But thanks for the C&C on that, it does help and if I figure out a way to make them hockey related, I might go back and change the logos once I finish the series.

Keep the C&C coming, update in the next couple days.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

• 1 month later...

Use the CR logo, the team is goign way from the Mtn. logo and using the CR as the primary.

I don't want to derail the topic, but it'd be rather hard for the Rockies to move away from the mountain logo, considering it's in bright neon lights above their scoreboard and is embedded in the metal of every seat in Coors Field.

On topic, I'd agree that the CR logo would look nice, and I really like the mountain alt. Also, I love those Nats jerseys, and the White Sox translate well as well - excellent job with this series!

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived